stupid question...

stack99

Established Member
I have been playing my turbo duo for quite some time now, and I am starting to pick up my y's games and play them, now can someone tell me does this have on board mem to save my games, or what? I have been looking online, but have found little to none on the matter, thanks. :thumbs-up:

well I figured it out myself, stupid me... it seems the system has onboard memory, so I can save.. sweeeeeeeeeeeeet.... one other question though, does anyone know if you can play import pcengine games on any us systems, i.e. turboduo, reason being I am interested in an auction from this guy but he says the hucard game will only work in "pcengine" or "supergrafx" systems... which system is the supergrafx... thats not the turboduo is it? thanks in advance for any help on this matter.

No, the Supergrafx was a different system never released in the US. To play import Hu-Card games, you have to have a converter card. They are very hard to find though, and do not come cheap. At least $100.

I found that out, but I recently picked up a supergrafx game, those you can only play on a supergrafx right?

Back