SuperVDP

Hi you all.

After 4 years thinking about it and more than 3 monthes coding about it, I've finally achieved one of my goal for the 32X : a tile rendering library for the 32X.

You can find the demos here and there.

The graphics come from tiles (and obviously, Street Fighter Alpha 3 on arcade, released 4 years _after_ the end of the 32X !), and the planes (2 tile planes, 2 sprites planes) are made by my library.

I must say I'm pretty proud of it
wink.gif

Sources available on request.

I don't know where I'm going from here : better blitter, polygon library, or start something for the Saturn (which is a pain in the arse since I haven't been able to setup a proper dev environment yet
sad.gif
)

Olivier

ob1 said:
Hi you all.

After 4 years thinking about it and more than 3 monthes coding about it, I've finally achieved one of my goal for the 32X : a tile rendering library for the 32X.

You can find the demos here and there.

The graphics come from tiles (and obviously, Street Fighter Alpha 3 on arcade, released 4 years _after_ the end of the 32X !), and the planes (2 tile planes, 2 sprites planes) are made by my library.

I must say I'm pretty proud of it
wink.gif

Sources available on request.

I don't know where I'm going from here : better blitter, polygon library, or start something for the Saturn (which is a pain in the arse since I haven't been able to setup a proper dev environment yet
sad.gif
)

Olivier

Amazing work. How about just release it on on Google code?

Back