This place is kind of depressing - Let's recruit

Maybe at least everyone should advertise NintendoXtreme in their Sega Xtreme sigs for a bit and see if it makes any difference.. I'll start

That's also a good idea.

One of the main problems that NX faces is that the majority of it's users are overflow from SX.

Once non-SX people start to frequent the site, the news about it should spread pretty rapidly... at least that's what I'm hoping for ;)

Well also a large problem is that Sega made more of a niche product which appealed to a certain crowd. These people go to SegaXtreme. Nintendo made more of a broad based product which appealed to a larger and more broad based crowd. Some of the Sega folks liked Nintendo games, but not all do, I recommend spamming other N related sites (gamecube.ign, etc) if you want to attract a larger userbase.

I would not suggest spamming. If you do then this place will get a bad rap and few will come except spammers. I would also suggest adding a link to your sig. on boards that attract a broad spectrum of gamers. You don't want other Nintendo sites thinking we are kidnapping users from their community and we don't want a bunch of nintendo fanboys/enthusiasts/etc. They can call themselves whatever they want. All of them are pretty much the same. We need diversity and not more SX'ers.

I am partially practicing what I preach but I don't have much time.

Back