Urusei Yatsura: Dear My Friends

Hello. I am Aeris. I have just got Urusei Yatsura: Dear My Friends. Amazing, fantastic game, but i keep getting stuck in this Japanese-only game. Has anyone here managed to finish it? I think i need to do something with the octopi (plural?) and the drum, but i don't know what. I'd very much appreciate your help. Thanks

(Edited by aeris at 9:37 pm on April 4, 2002)

I managed to finish this game in the end. I made a walkthrough. It's now up at Gamefaqs.com. Anyone else who is stuck on this game should check it out.

Love, Aeris

Ah cool. I know I'm going to need a walkthrough when I decide to play that game. Just downloaded a copy not too long ago, so I think I'm going to start playing it pretty soon. Thanks aeris, I'm sure it'll help out just about everyone that's going to play it.

Do you have to have mega cd in order to play urusei yatsura? Or can you use segacdconverter to play it on sega cd?

Kyosuke75

You would need a Japanese Mega CD to play the game because it can't be converted into the US or EU boot code. But I'm just going to play it using Gens 1.90, it works fine in there.

Back