Virtua Racing and Wasted CDs

Hey, I downloaded virtua racing from ralos's server and usd the same template cue sheet I use for burning all my saturn iso and mp3's and it has never failed but I just cant get this game to burn properly. I can tell just by looking at it in windows it just says blank cd yet all the mp3 tracks can be listened to but the data that would normally be seen on a satun game just isnt there.

Heres an example of the cue sheet does anyone know whats wrong, oh and I use the latest nero to burn.

FILE VR.ISO BINARY

TRACK 01 MODE1/2048

INDEX 01 00:00:00

POSTGAP 00:02:00

FILE TRACK02.WAV WAVE

TRACK 02 AUDIO

PREGAP 00:02:00

FILE TRACK03.WAV WAVE

TRACK 03 AUDIO

FILE TRACK04.WAV WAVE

TRACK 04 AUDIO

This is a bit of a long shot, but try changing MODE1/2048 to MODE1/2352. Do this on a CD-RW if possible, it would at least allow you to see if the files are present before risking another CD-R...

If you don't have a CD-RW and don't want to risk a CD-R, check the file size (in bytes) of the image. If it is evenly divisible by 2352, then there's a pretty good chance that you've just got a "cooked" ISO 9660 image and need to change that line in the cuesheet. You might also want to try running a tool like ISOBuster to make sure that it is in fact a valid ISO 9660 image.

Yeah you were right I had an idea about the number after mode1 but wasnt sure as i know nothin about iso's but just 5 mins ago i searched the forum and downloaded sega cue maker and it made the exact same cue sheet as mine but with 2352 instead of 2048.

I came here to say nevermind I got it but still thanks for answering cause if i hadnt found the sega cue maker I would have been stuck without your reply.

Cheers

Back