Wanted: Saturn Modchip (20 or 21 pin)

Hey I'm looking to buy a mod for a 20 or 21 pin saturn. Located in the USA. Willing to pay $20-25ish plus shipping. PM or email me. Paypal is fine.

Thanks

Brandon

EDIT: Just placed an order. Thanks again for everyone's help.

I see you are new to the site Brandon... I think there is a sticky or two that lists this stuff but here anyways...

Ritual of the trout sells them http://www.angelfire.com/pa/Raluminat/forsale.html

he is a very trustworthy person and he actually helped me install mine. Check out his site.

Racketboy used to sell them though I dont think he has any in stock at the moment.

Thanks,

I actually ended up here by searching for racketboy. It seems he doesnt have them on his site anymore but in searching for his name this site came up with one of his posts offering the chips.

Actually trout has them listed as out of stock too. :(

There been a recent legal crackdown on mods so I think everyone has closed shop in response.

From what I can gather from the translated version of that page, the only chip he's offering he said he tested in 3 saturns and it didn't work. Am I reading that correctly?

edit: also, thank you everyone who has helped out so far.

Theres been a crackdown on modchips? I thought they were deemed legal or at least in north america? And sorry for the link i SWEAR when I linked you he had at least one left other wise i wouldnt of linked it.

I'm still looking if anyone has any more suggestions. The two foreign sites suggested above I've emailed, both didn't list US as a shipping zone on their sites. If I have to, I'll go this route, but I'd much rather order from someone in the US.

Thanks for the references Amon, its appreciated! As for my stock of Mods I am out and am struggling to find more. I import mine from a place in China which has been good to me but my last order has been sitting in queued status for about 2 weeks and I cannot get a hold of anyone that runs the site. Wonder if something happened?

RitualOfTheTrout said:
Thanks for the references Amon, its appreciated!
Well RitualOfTheTrout If it wasnt for you my saturn wouldnt of been mod'd and I most likely would of had to purchase another saturn.

Back