what's an sfv?

no...it's weird because i'm running from a bin and bin's are perfect unlike iso+mp3. but in gens after the all charecters are fictional thing it goes blac and the red access led isn't flashing. What do i do? And this game has been proven to work on gens.

Running the .bin off the hard drive will let you play the game but not the CD audio, which Snatcher needs to work.

You either:

burn it

or make ISO + an Mp3 from the new bin/cue you have

or mount the image with a drive emulator like Daemon tools. Do not install Daemon tools without reading the documentation first,

well actually i got the new version of gens and am running it from the .bin with perfect sound... mostly. After i get out of the factory and it shows the tricicle flying into hq it goes black and stays that way. But burning this and playing it off the cd will fix this problem?

ok people i need help here. Why would a bin/cue file not work? It couldn't be messed up because only iso+mp3 does that and when i try to burn it no emu will read the disk. So i probably burnt it wrong and the emu is at fault here since with bin/cue it doesn't play audio sometimes right? Please answer me anyone.

hmm... that's very very interesting. Wait... it was supergroms rip! I'm gonna hunt him down like the dog he is... j/k supergrom! SSDR that probably is what happend. So i guess i gotta go searching for a bin/cue that was ripped from the authentic cd then.

What would i do if i wanted to put my own music file in a certian part of the game? How would i know where to put it. I want loop the beginning of the beverly hills cop theme and stick it in the warehouse scene. Ok so it wouldn't have the freaky feel but it's still awsome.

god now i have another problem. I have yet another copy of snatcher and it seems to work better than the rest except for an annoyning clicking kind of noise all the time. Is there any way to fix this or is the sound file just corrupt and i should get another version of snatcher?

I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE LIKE YOU SAY THAT!!! IT's so fucking annoyning. You KNOW this isn't solving my problema nd yet you insist on giving me useless information that i've heard like 209 times already! I wish there were some people on this board who would actually help rather than spit out useless crap. I'm not saying there aren't people who aren't helpful but there are just too many people who do the exact same thing that you do and it's so annoying! If i could AFFORD a sega cd and if i could AFFORD snatcher maybe, just maybe, i would get it. But I can't so i'm stuck with emulation and crappy rips. So if you aren't gonna be any help just don't say stupid shit... *takes valume*

*chills* ok ok i found a solution. I got another versoin and turned them both to iso+mp3, then i just mix and match, rename and burn! So simple! if one track isn't working, i pluck it from the other set. cool' eh?

nobody here is trying to make anyone mad, BUT Emulation will NEVER be perfect!! Thats a Fact!! No Emu ever made will play all games perfect!! :) Thats why people suggest you get the real thing, #### I just bought a sega Genesis and a sega CD system model 1 for under 10 bucks!! I think if you cant afford that but you can afford 1 million coasters for Snatcher there is a real problem here! lol

"But I can't so i'm stuck with emulation and crappy rips."

Thats the real problem here.....Emulation and Crappy Rips, It doesnt matter where you get a Bin/Cue from if the person that ripped it in the first place is stupid and rips it wrong!! Then you get a Crappy Bin/Cue just as crappy as an ISO/MP3. I really am trying to help you out by saying, stop making coasters, find someone with the origonal CD so you can make your own Bin/Cue of the game. and look hard and you shall find a cheap sega CD system somewhere just like I did. The actual system works alot more than ANY Emulator ever made will work.....Trust me, I know.... Think of Emulation as just a way to Test out a game/system before you go and buy it..... I enjoy Emus more just thinking that way instead of allways expecting it to work flawlessly....

Dont get mad.....Just my 2 cents worth... :)

Emulation will NEVER be perfect!! Thats a Fact!! No Emu ever made will play all games perfect!!

Apparently you've never heard of SPICE.

If it's a fact, prove it. I'm not aware of any intrinsic property of emulators that makes them inherently inaccurate. The fact that most current emulators use an inaccurate model for performance reaasons is a problem with exactly that - current emulators, not emulation in general. If emulation/simulation sucked so much, the companies that make these custom chips would probably just blow lots of money making the masks and hope that nothing got screwed up...

Back