Wii's Games: Truly for Everyone?

Will the Wii neglect the hardcore market?

• No, games like WiiSports won't replace WaveRace. Nintendo will still continue making it's current fr

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I feel that Nintendo may stop making some of their less successful franchises and focus on the

• Who cares what Nintendo does? I care more about what the Third Parties are and are not doing for the

• Total voters
There was an IGN Article not too long back describing the horrors the Wii faces going forward. My number 1 fear is that great franchises like WaveRace will be replaced with the ever simple Wii Water Sports. There are other issues concerning pricing of games (should we really have to pay $45 for TramaCenterWii?) and the pricing of hardware.
I love Nintendo's great list of franchises. I love playing indepth hardcore games. But, I cannot stand by Nintendo if they plan to phase out MarioBaseball for WiiSports. Or SuperPaperMario now being a Platformer instead of an RPG. I like the concept of games being made for Everyone; but I don't want Nintendo to neglect the hardcore for the casual.

Back