Winter's coming....

Mal; -40 degrees Celcius is NOT the same as -40 degrees Fahrenheit. You think that Quadriflax would survive in -70 degrees Celcius? Get serious.

I actually enjoy colder weather much more than hot weather, how cold? I dunno, I've never been in anything colder than -10F

Chiraz, I think you'll find that -40 degrees F and -40 degrees C is the ONE point where the scales coincide.

Of course I know the rest aren't the same.

Check it out and get back to me. :)

here is a statement from me that shows im a canadian

i like cold weather a LOT more then hot weather, i live in Winnipeg and we get the whole spectrum of temperatures, from 100 degrees F in summer with 90% humidity to -30 degrees F in winter with northern winds of 50 kph and higher!!!

but i love winters regardless!!! :)

ps im not going to yell out how i am canadian or something, im a quiet and modest nice guy, like most canadians :)

*cough* WINNIPEG!! Hehe.. anyway

Here in the wonderful state of MI, it's like about 70 right now. Last week it was 40 (F). This weekend it's supposed to be 50 with rain. Last winter we got about 80 inches of snow in one month.. I shudder to think what this year is going to be like. Darn lake effect weather...

hey thirdman i used to live in miami a year ago hehe south florida dosen't have a winter i know of

(1st post hello) :)

Weather here in CA is normal. A tad chilly in the mornings, but once it gets to be around 11:00 AM it starts to heat up nicely. Winters never hit California hard. Most people who live here whine about the weather 24/7. I tell ya, they live in a great place and they still whine.

A year has passed. It's getting cold again. 49 F / 9 C where I am ATM.
sad.gif

Last Winter here in Ontario Canada was pretty screwed up only like 3 snowfalls that left snow on the ground and it was very mild, I think the coldest was like -10 Degrees, And this winter is supposed to be milder, I say bring on the winter, I like winter anyways
smile.gif

I've lived most my life in Michigan, so I know what winter can be really like too.

Now I live in California so winter here is actually quite nice. I get to wear sweaters again, yeah! It's so funny 'cause I'll walk around with short sleaves on and other people will be bundled up 'cause they think it's cold
smile.gif

Current temperature here is 1.9C/35.4F and we actually had some snowfall last week. Winter is starting early after a record-breaking summer.

Dude winter kicks such a huge amount of ass. I live in ME and the winters here are FANTASTIC! Snowboarding, hot coco (yum), and the best part is comming in from the cold after a long day of ski-sleding to a good game of whatever the hell that xmas's big thing was that year. Mmm winter then leads into christmas the greatest holiday of them all. It's not just the presnets, but the whole feeling of th eholiday. Shopping, fires, new games i love it!

having lived in the north bay most of my life i remember the weather always being very temperate if a little on the chilly side. this past year i've been back however it seems like the temperateness is gone, it started getting hot in febuary and has yet to truely let up (nights have been cold, but other than that). seems like the fog always rolled and and hung around during the summer keeping it fairly cool, but for the past 2 years summer has been friggin hot. and winter has been unpleasantly cold. personally i no longer care for winter or summer, i just want spring and fall, neither of whgich we seem to get anymore. really the only weather pattern i want to see is rain and lots of it

Well, winter's not quite here yet. Come to think of it, it hasn't been for a few years. I really hope we get some snow days this year. I can't remember the last time that happened (maybe grade school). I always look forward to the hot chocolate, and occasional yellow snowballing to the face. Yeah, it's mostly just overcast and rainy days for Seattle winter.

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey@Oct. 14 2002, 10:17 am

its not really cold here yet...ressurrecting dead threads eh akuma?

Umm, yeah. Would you preferred it if I had started a new thread instead?
tongue.gif

Anyway, I live at about the same latitude as IceMan2k.

Back