Worst game(s) for the Snes - what is it?

Wow!!
I wish I could lay my hands on that drakkhen thing to see if the game was THAT bad!!!

I also foud horrible and completely unplayable Dragon´s Lair, WWF Super Wrestlemania, Jurassic Park (because you couldn´t save the game) and Spiderman X-men (ok, the music was outstanding).

Spanish Don Glotón

these are the 10 worst NSES games (from my point of view) ever (in order from worst~10th worst)

01. thomas the tank engine
02. zelda 3: a link to the past
03. ren & stimpy: time warp
04: ren & stimpy: veediots
05: ahhh real monsters
06: rocko's modern life
07: nickelodeon guts
08: megaman X3
09: dragon ball z (jap)
10: wolfenstien 3d

man... how can anyone say Zelda is bad?I would also like to add the Simpsons games.I know they were on other systems as well, but sheesh whats the deal there...

I personaly happen to like just about every simpsons game that ever came out. Only one that I think sucks out of any of them is the new "Simpsons road Rage" game. The Simpsons Arcade machine was especialy good.

maybe it was the difficulty,im not sure...i just remember getting them and being very upset...good thing i had Street Fighter 2...those were the days...

Rise Of The Robots.
I played it at my friend's house and was appaled at the lack of characters and slooow gameplay.
Nice graphics though :cheesy:

(Edited by Omar at 4:31 pm on Nov. 24, 2002)

You should have seen the PC version.... it *looked* awesome.

I played it a lot even tho there was only 1!! character (in the single player game), just cause of how beautiful it was!

im with ice on that one. and i now nominate Secret of Mana, good story, but it sux when you need to swing 20 times b4 hitting something when it looked like it got hit the first time. and yeah, the wolfenstein 3d and doom ports licked pubies off my bathroom rug

Gaijeceii said:
Does anyone remember a beat em up game by the name of Battletoads,
WHAT WHERE THE DEVELOPERS THINKING!!!
Hope your not refering to Battletoads vs. Double Dragon: The Ultimate Team! --> That game kicks arse :medieval:

This would be easy if Zero wing was on the SNES :(

Wasn't that game, Irritable stick on the SNES? Or was that playstation? Well anyway, all it involved was you moving a stick through a graphically craptastic game trying not to touch the edges of the maze or you get shocked and sent back to the beginning.

warmage_magus said:
Wasn't that game, Irritable stick on the SNES? Or was that playstation? Well anyway, all it involved was you moving a stick through a graphically craptastic game trying not to touch the edges of the maze or you get shocked and sent back to the beginning.
What?! No way! Kuru Kuru Kururin is king! :ph34r:

The game I played was just called Battletoads, I think.
The SNES Battletoads game was called "Battlemaniacs", and IIRC aside from being stupidly hard is actually pretty decent once you get used to the non-obvious aspects of the mechanics.

Back