X-Men: Children of the Atom

MasterAkumaMatata

Established Member
X-MEN CHILDREN OF THE ATOM

X-MEN UNLEASHED! A 100% CONVERSION OF THE ARCADE MEGA-HIT!

It's here! Ultimate combat! Mutant Mayhem! X-Power! Special Moves! Mid-air action! Big characters! Sizzling graphics! Exactly like you played in the arcade! You will need all your mutant powers, all your speed, all your strength... for this is the ultimate combat! Have you got enough to defeat Magneto, Omega Red and the Sentinel? Are you tough enough for Wolverine, powerful enough for Cyclops, cool enough for Iceman... are you good enough to join the new breed of mutant heroes? X-Men Children of the Atom -- the fighting game to end them all!
  • X-POWER MOVES!
  • SUPER JUMPS AND MID-AIR ATTACKS!
  • HUGE CHARACTERS!
  • INCREDIBLE INTERACTIVE BACKGROUNDS!
  • MULTI-HIT COMBO MOVES!
  • ARCADE, VERSUS, SURVIVAL AND GROUP BATTLE MODES!

You know who is in this game. :eek:

Attachments

• X_Men_COTA_USA_Front.JPG
    X_Men_COTA_USA_Front.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 235
  • X_Men_COTA_USA_Back.JPG
    X_Men_COTA_USA_Back.JPG
    128.7 KB · Views: 216
  • X_Men_COTA_Jap_Front.JPG
    X_Men_COTA_Jap_Front.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 228
  • X_Men_COTA_Jap_Back.JPG
    X_Men_COTA_Jap_Back.JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 227
  • X_Men_COTA_USA_Front.JPG
    X_Men_COTA_USA_Front.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 226
  • X_Men_COTA_USA_Back.JPG
    X_Men_COTA_USA_Back.JPG
    128.7 KB · Views: 237
  • X_Men_COTA_Jap_Front.JPG
    X_Men_COTA_Jap_Front.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 230
  • X_Men_COTA_Jap_Back.JPG
    X_Men_COTA_Jap_Back.JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 219
This was the first of grat X-man/Marvel fighting games. Just love it! Still play it today, when I don't have time and whant to play videogames a little bit this one is one of my favorites.

To this day, this game still has a nice grand arcadey feel to it.

It really is fun, and you just gotta love the backgrounds (especially the underwater one that starts breaking up during the fight, now that's pretty ace).

yes awesome game, then i progressed to the X-Men v SF with the Ramcart which i thought was awesome, and now i own a CPS2 X-Men SF arcade board
smile.gif

This was my first Saturn game that I played on my Japanese Saturn, it blew me away, I was such a fan of the 2D Capcom arcade games and to play it at home was just amazing.

Wish I had played this back in the day. Ended up with Street Fighter Alpha series instead (not that I don't like the Street fighter games but this would've geen great to have while waiting for Mega Man X4 and 8; on the contrary Street Fighter 2D games are the best IMO).

Back