X-Men

MasterAkumaMatata

Established Member
MAGNETO MAKES HIS MOVE!

The evil mutant Magneto has devised the world's deadliest computer virus. Its sole purpose: To destroy the Uncanny X-Men.

Now Wolverine, Gambit, Cyclops and Nightcrawler join Storm, Iceman, Archangel, Jean Grey and Rogue to stop Magneto from carrying out his diabolical plan.

Their target is Magneto's secret base on Asteroid M. But lying in ambush are the murderous arch villains Juggernaut, Sabretooth, Mojo and Deathbird.

Will Wolverine's adamantium claws and Gambit's energy-charged playing cards be enough to defeat the forces of Magneto? That's up to you.

Behold! Optic Blast!!! :lol:

Attachments

• X_Men_Cover.JPG
    X_Men_Cover.JPG
    162 KB · Views: 234
  • X_Men_Cover.JPG
    X_Men_Cover.JPG
    162 KB · Views: 230
I was never into X-men or the games as a kid... but I got this game somehow and fell in love with it! I don't know why... just did.

I think I may have been a weird kid... no X-men, Superman was a nono, screw those damn Transformers, hated wrestling, don't dare mutter the words He-man around me and God oh dear God did I despise GI Joe.

Think the second one is a better (and harder) game. But this was pretty cool. Really odd 2 player though...

But being able to teleport through walls (and bring your partner with you) as Nightcrawler was awesome. Not to mention the whole "Push the Reset button NOW!" part, which totally kicked back then ;)

I seriously thought my system had F***ed up at first...

Originally posted by lordofduct@Thu, 2006-04-06 @ 07:50 AM

I was never into X-men or the games as a kid... but I got this game somehow and fell in love with it! I don't know why... just did.

I think I may have been a weird kid... no X-men, Superman was a nono, screw those damn Transformers, hated wrestling, don't dare mutter the words He-man around me and God oh dear God did I despise GI Joe.

[post=145520]Quoted post[/post]​

That's because Power Rangers > All. Well, besides Batman and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. :D

*Resumes downloading Power Ranger episodes*

I didn't watch those either. Especially not Power Rangers... wow, I saw those so little I forgot what they were.

This game by far is my favorate x-men game. I loved it when I was a kid though I didnt own the game. I rented it a lot. Then my friend bought a copy and we were always playing it together.

Just last year I bought myself a copy :). Wish it came with the poster but oh well. All I need now is someone to play it with or a homemade portible genny. My nomad eats through batteries :(

When I was younger I was mainly into TMNTs, transformers, spider man and x-men. Shame that they brought back a lot of those but some how managed to butcher each and every one of them.

For a few months after buying the game, I was stumped at the console prompt after Mojo's stage. It took a while to figure out that you had to literally reset the console.

I love this game, much moreso than X-Men 2, mostly because it wasn't the typical superhero game. X-Men 2 is a good game, but the two aren't really related.

Back