your opinion

"She needs to get more sun. She plays DAOC too much and spends entirely too much time on the pc. She has fits if her ftp goes offline or her downloads get interrupted. She always gets me killed in games because she's too busy socializing. She is way too interested in video games and she has crazy hair."

Was there something negative in there? I must have missed it. :wink:

and not the "she" part either id assume?

btw, id define a slut as someone whose screwed 70% of the other people where they work, (where i used to work there was someone like that btw) after having been there for around 3-4 months

regardless of them being male or female

eck! so many posts within the few hours i was away ^_^

Quote: from falstaff on 2:35 pm on Mar. 18, 2002

I very seriously say this....you may wish to pursue some counseling.

Falstaff, you cant seriously mean that, knowning that there's a large population of quote unquote teen-agers, for whom its only natural to act that way (i.e. not really thinking over what comes out of their mouth). not that i particularly agree with what most of the people have been saying nor the fact that a lot of people are being hypocritical/have double standards. you, cyn and cyber are among the few people who seem to really think before you speak and i really appreciate that. but i dont totally agree with any particular person, so mneh.

another thing. i guess it;s little late after all these posts, but about how girls are consider sluts while guys are considered playas... WHATEVER. a guy who thinks he;s the playa simply for sleeping with everyone is a dork and/or has no self respect. someone who considers a girl a slut for sleeping with everyone is simply an #######. but then again all these are merely my own humble opinion:)

oh and people, you can still click on that link down there and buy me things hee hee hee

(Edited by eatpenguin at 5:39 pm on Mar. 18, 2002)

There is truth in what you say and yet there is also an old proverb that say's, "out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks." Or, except when said as a joke, and even sometimes then, what we say reveals what we realy think. Even if we don't want it to. Maybe that is a reason some may think before they speak. But, I guess you are escentially correct. Some members may not have really reached a point where they have formed the lasting opinion that they will carry with them the rest of their lives. Even at that, as I said before, we all evolve as we age. What we believe today, time and reason teaches us is not really truth and our perception of life around us becomes a little more focused and clearer. I guess I forget at times that I am a bit older then most members here, if not all. But on less controversial matters, some of these guys come up with stuff thats pretty advanced for someone their age. At least from my perspective. I therefore recind that comment and offer my apologee's to any I might have offended. I guess I used up my ####### token for the day!

Falstaff, you must be on crack, that or you've misinterpreted my comments entirely. I have no hatred in my heart for women, nor do I treat them like objects. Mayhaps I made a joke somewhere that you misunderstood?

By the way, like the idea about ####### tokens. Shame I've seemed to have put up $10 for my daily allowance. :p

(Edited by chakan at 9:46 pm on Mar. 18, 2002)

not that i particularly agree with what most of the people have been saying nor the fact that a lot of people are being hypocritical/have double standards.

another thing. i guess it;s little late after all these posts, but about how girls are consider sluts while guys are considered playas... WHATEVER. a guy who thinks he;s the playa simply for sleeping with everyone is a dork and/or has no self respect. someone who considers a girl a slut for sleeping with everyone is simply an #######. but then again all these are merely my own humble opinion:)

Want to talk about double standards?!? READ YOUR OWN FUCKING POST, MORON.

Simply because a girl is a girl doesn't make her an angel in my eyes. You sit there and say that a guy who's a slut is a piece of shit, but that a girl who's a slut is justified. What the fuck? Please, please, by all means, tell me why...

On crack? I just said I was an ass! What more in the way of proof do you require? By the way, check ebay, lots of ####### tokens up for grabs. Real cheap!

Thank for your patience. Thank you for your affection.(Knew I should'nt have use them all during the holidays!!!!!!)

Please......don't let me interupt. Argue among yourselves. I just break in when I either have something relevent to say(as if!) or have earned another token of assdom!

(Edited by falstaff at 12:11 am on Mar. 19, 2002)

It's okay, man. I just wondered why you even thought I didn't treat or think of women in the most appropriate of ways. Doesn't really bother me either way. :p

Sorry, Chakan! I didn't actually address your issue from your previous post. Upon further reread of the entire post, You are exonerated of all women hating charges, at least in my eyes. Actually, what ou said was one of the things that pissed me off about a lot of the post in this thread. The hipocritical double standard our society places on people because of gender. If we espouse that atitude..then we are a part of that "society". #### evolution is sure taking it's sweet time with us! At least on the socio-political level!

Only the stupid people are breeding like monkeys anymore, man. It's a shame. I wish some geniuses would go fuck like rabbits... :)

what ever our society is still better then some i mean anyone want to beat the #### out of a girl for showing her ankles?

what ever our society is still better then some i mean anyone want to beat the #### out of a girl for showing her ankles?

No, but I'm up for a nice game of Poor People Are All Just Lazy And Deserve To Live In Shitty Conditions Because All They Have To Do To Beat Poverty Is Have A Strong Work Ethic.

Anyone else want to play?

I take it that you are refering to the more fundamental sects of Islam? At the moment, that is the only one that I can think of that has such edicts. It is true that their society is one that seems to place much of the burden of so called "chastity" on women. That can't be denied. But then I have just remembered certain Pentacostal groups do the same, without the physical punishment aspects. I don't know. Many of the things that the west has charged them with were perpetrated in the west first. Some long ago, some not so long ago. To us in the west, it does seem time has stood still for the middle east in many ways and that many of their ways are oppressive. But we need to remember that those groups, as in the west are in the monority. The vast majority of muslims are kind and hospitable people. If you have ever traveled in the arab countries you would know this is true. And we in the west have so much to be thankful to them for. For 1000 years, while the west was in the dark ages, the muslim nations carried the torch of civilization. Public education, modern astronomy, chemistry, even daily bathing and indoor plumbing and many more things we take for granted on a daily basis come from the east. And there have been advances in their social fabic as well. In the wealthier countries they are very "westernized" even in clothing. Just don't expect mini skirts (####!)

Excyber, do ever feel like a Democrat at the Republican national convention too?

(Edited by falstaff at 1:02 am on Mar. 19, 2002)

I don't really think I identify with the "left wing" as such, but I would definitely be afraid if the GOP managed to get a Congressional majority with Bush at the helm...

well growing up in a society where husband and wife dont even know who they get to marry until their wedding date and sex was strictly for producing babies. i;ve NEVER seen my parents kiss or show even a speck of affection toward each other. don;t get me wrong; they are not mad at each other or anything. they;re just very...apathetic.

my grandmother (dad's side) basically went through the roster/permanent record of a women's college and picked my mom because of her family background and her grades.

i think that would be more degrading than being punished for showing leg or whatever. i mean you;re expected to live with some total stranger for the rest of your life just because your parents chose them.

anyway i think someone said something about whatever comment i said but that's ALL the way up there and im too lazy to scroll up ^_^

Back