Zelda: A Link to the Past - Game of the day - 16 August 2002

A Miyamoto classic if ever there was one.

One of the best games on the SNES and easily one of the best games of all time.

Oooh, you hit a raw nerve here :)

Ebay messed up my payment on my account it's been wrongly blocked for the past few days. Imagine my horror when someone put up a complete, mint condition version of this game with a £5 'buy it now' (usually bids get up around £20-£30 here) and I couldn't bid. Absolutely gutted.

Back to the game.. I don't think there's much you can say that hasn't already been said. The graphics, story and freedom in the game is just fantastic. I think for me it was the interaction between the two worlds that made it stand poles apart.

I still play it to this day :) (duh) Its without a doubt, my favorite Zelda.The soundtrack to the game is just amazing...

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Quote: from Fabrizo on 10:38 pm on Aug. 16, 2002

Never finnised it, but liked what I played. Maybe ill go back and finnish it some day.</span>
Same here. I've played a little bit of it at a friend's house when it first came out (why? because I didn't have an SNES nor the game, was poor back then :(). I've also played a bit of it on emu, but never got to play it through though. Perhaps one day I will play and finish this game.

Back