32x cables and how to connect

well recently i bought a 32 x

i dont know yet if it works beacause i dont have the cable that hook to the genesis, so if somebody have a pic o the cable thanx

other question is, if i have to av cables for the genesis....can i do a cable to hook the 32x and the genesis of those two by cuttin the cables and use only the two genesis conectors side??

good luck finding cables... i just sold some home made cables to cobski.

what version genny you have. 1 or 2. if version 2 you will have a better chance.

WOW, www.sega-parts.com got new genny 1 conversion cables. go check them out for it. for genny 2 all it is is a cable with male Gneey2 adapters on each side. easy to build at home with 9 wires and sewing needles.

i have the genesis 2 model

ok so the cable its easy made?

but how?

i just have to connect the 9 pins of the genesis and the 32 x with a single wire each?

or cut two genesis2 cables and then compose one cable with the two male genny connectors???? is that posible?

not really with two male cut cables... because each cable only comes with the required wires... like the a/v cable only has 2 pins in it. you can use those two cable as a plug and add your own pins to make the full male connectors. you just need the pin out and match em' up on both sides.

http://www.gamesx.com/avpinouts/genesisav.htm

go there, those are the pin outs.... the one on the left is obviouisly the genny 1 and the right... duh.

Back