¿Where can I buy a white saturn from?

slinga

Established Member
Hey what's up everyone?

I'm looking for a white sega saturn w/ matching controllers, preferably new...anyone know where I can get one? Thx.

do you mean a sega Saturn, or a hitachi "hi"saturn... because if you mean the hisaturn, you could probibly get it from hitachi for only a couple hundred... $800 sounds right... sigh ( I can only dream...)

Originally posted by GreatSayamanGohan@Sep 24, 2001 @ 11:46 PM

do you mean a sega Saturn, or a hitachi "hi"saturn... because if you mean the hisaturn, you could probibly get it from hitachi for only a couple hundred... 0 sounds right... sigh ( I can only dream...)

Uh... the HiSaturns aren't even remotely 'white'...

The HiSaturns? They're a greenish colour. And the chassis design in general is different from the norm (V-Saturn, for example, looks almost exactly the same as a model 2).

They're the basis for the ultra-rare NaviSaturn, which includes an LCD screen and GPS receiver. General price is four figures.

Wow I remember this. I bought my friend a white saturn for his birthday, got it off ebay. I'm about to buy him a mod chip 2 (that way I'll convince him to mod mine as well, he's one of those engineer types).

EDIT: And yes I meant a white saturn, no way I'd be able to give away a hitachi saturn :devil

well, if anyone's still interested, a friend of mine in Japan can get white Saturns for approximately $25... but that's only for the unit, and shipping will be quite high of course (I believe he mentioned 30-40 euro for shipping to Europe)

Back