¿Where can I buy a white saturn from?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

slinga

Website
Visit site
Hey what's up everyone?

I'm looking for a white sega saturn w/ matching controllers, preferably new...anyone know where I can get one? Thx.

Tagrineth

Website
Visit site
Originally posted by GreatSayamanGohan@Sep 24, 2001 @ 11:46 PM

do you mean a sega Saturn, or a hitachi "hi"saturn... because if you mean the hisaturn, you could probibly get it from hitachi for only a couple hundred... 0 sounds right... sigh ( I can only dream...)
Uh... the HiSaturns aren't even remotely 'white'...

Tagrineth

Website
Visit site
The HiSaturns? They're a greenish colour. And the chassis design in general is different from the norm (V-Saturn, for example, looks almost exactly the same as a model 2).

They're the basis for the ultra-rare NaviSaturn, which includes an LCD screen and GPS receiver. General price is four figures.

Tagrineth

Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Curtis@Aug 3, 2003 @ 07:16 PM

Guys...you do realise the topic is nearly 2 years old don't you? :huh
...LOL, not MY fault. Heh. I didn't think to check...

slinga

Website
Visit site
Wow I remember this. I bought my friend a white saturn for his birthday, got it off ebay. I'm about to buy him a mod chip 2 (that way I'll convince him to mod mine as well, he's one of those engineer types).

EDIT: And yes I meant a white saturn, no way I'd be able to give away a hitachi saturn :devil

AntiPasta

well, if anyone's still interested, a friend of mine in Japan can get white Saturns for approximately $25... but that's only for the unit, and shipping will be quite high of course (I believe he mentioned 30-40 euro for shipping to Europe)

Gaz_2_k

Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Tagrineth@Aug 4, 2003 @ 12:15 AM

General price is four figures.
forget that!....i'll just stick with my PAL Saturn that i picked up for 10 quid! :D