Anyone Panzer Dragoon Saga Action Replay Codes.

I have patched version of Panzer Dragoon Saga that allows me to boot with the Action Replay connected to the Saturn, So I was wondering if anyone knew of any Action Replay codes for this game.

I know, I was just hoping someone might have made some cheat codes for this game with advent of the patch allowing booting of the game with the action replay connected.

Originally posted by AmyGrrl@Sat, 2005-08-06 @ 02:03 PM

I know, I was just hoping someone might have made some cheat codes for this game with advent of the patch allowing booting of the game with the action replay connected.

[post=137992]Quoted post[/post]​

You don't need any cheat codes to master this game. The time you spend playing is worth it.

But you can get you some game saves and upload it to a PAR or copy them with Slinga's Save Game Copier.

I know, I did beat the game with having everything at the end, the game is rather easy, I can beat each disc in a few hours... but I though it might be easy to cheat this time around... I used to backup and upload saves years ago to my PC using my Netlink, that was about the only thing it was good for, I wish I could trick my PC into acting as an ISP, would be good to save my saves on my PC.

What about a modem to modem connection using something like a terminal? I know there is little gadgets you can build to simulate a phone line to hook between the two modems... I mean, well it is doable between two computers, I just don't know a lot about the NetLink and what it is capable of or what protocols it can deal with.

Back