• CAT.jpg
    CAT.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 148
  • CAT.jpg
    CAT.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 146
Cats suck.

edit -

oh yeah, additonally, Cloud - it is logically impossible for both cats and Sarah to be > ALL. Please correct one of these statements.

Alright it! You just lost all respect I had for you! :p

Heh.. nah, you're still one of the cooler guys on the board along with Axel.. er.. I mean Blaze... ;)

Originally posted by Cloud121@Jun 26, 2004 @ 06:44 AM

Heh.. nah, you're still one of the cooler guys on the board along with Axel.. er.. I mean Blaze... ;)

You lie I'm never cool. :p

I prefer cats by the way, I have 2 of them.

Dogs..

Cats like you because you are the one who give food to them and clean their restrooms..

Dogs could die for you

Originally posted by it290@Jun 26, 2004 @ 04:50 PM

If dogs are the avatars of loyalty, then cats are the avatars of arrogance. ;)

I like cats arrogance, it makes them more interesting. I like the fact that they are independant and most could live with or without you.

Originally posted by Des-ROW@Jun 26, 2004 @ 03:44 AM

Neko.

Yay! Des is a cat person! :) :blush: :wub:

I like cats arrogance, it makes them more interesting. I like the fact that they are independant and most could live with or without you.

You damn fucking right!

Cats are truyl majestic animals. The way they can live by themselves, clean themselves (yes, you do need to give them an actual bath though. Maybe once a year, if THAT!), feed themselves (hunting), cleaning the litter box is much easier than going out with a shovel and searching for animal waste.

You know why cats are arrogant? Because they know that they're owners love them, and will do just about anything for them.

Dogs will die for me? Hardly.. I for one, would die for my cats....

My dog could still eat your cat for breakfast, bones n all. Also they are good protection on late night walks. At least they could do some heavy damage before going down.

:hehehe:

Originally posted by IceMan2k@Jun 26, 2004 @ 04:36 PM

My dog could still eat your cat for breakfast, bones n all. Also they are good protection on late night walks. At least they could do some heavy damage before going down.

:hehehe:

My cat Trixie would completely own your dog Ice... no matter how big it is!

:D

I love both. However, living in an apatment is not nice for dogs. So all I own are cats, until I get a house. Then I will have both.

Originally posted by Cloud121+Jun 26, 2004 @ 05:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cloud121 @ Jun 26, 2004 @ 05:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Des-ROW@Jun 26, 2004 @ 03:44 AM

Neko.

Yay! Des is a cat person! :) :blush: :wub:[/b][/quote]

How did you know that Des-ROW is a cat? :lol:

nya nya?

mau mau?

I am a cat person.

However, i really want a dog. I wanna come home and have my pet happy as freakin hell to see me. Dogs are much better companions then cats, as they have much more personality.

However, for some reason i like cats better.

Back