Argh not again

Gallstaff

This CRAP has got to stop.

I was surprised this was coming from a gamespot official as well. Like he never heard of gtaIII. That struck me as both odd and pissed me off because i have yet to go on multiple shooting sprees due to what i play in games.

EDIT: Wait that can't be right. Is that whole article being sarcastic because he's most anxious to play max payne 2!

You guys know what's up with this?

mal

While I think cncrndparent3231 takes the whole thing a bit far, I'd also be pissed off if someone took the liberty of playing a violent video game with my daughter without consulting me.

Mind you, Evelyn is only 3.

Gallstaff

it wasnt so much the story itself but the fact the guy wrote it. I mean he's the executive producer of gamespot and he's playing some violent games why would he be writing this? He also states he didnt know what a playstation was. What the hell?

mal

I'm guessing that it was something sent to him.

Dude at the top = Greg Kasavin

Message written by = cncrndparent3231

NR Pickle

It does look like he just printed something that was sent to him, but I wouldn't be surprised if he wrote it himself as a joke. I've been reading that feature since the first week they started doing it and that guy has somewhat of a tendency to be a smartass from time to time.