Atlas Game Pack repository

RockinB

Established Member
The Atlas Game Pack repository has been launched, offering over 80 games/demos/applications for run on SEGA Saturn for download. With screenshots, thumbnails, descriptions and further info.

Using the brandnew Atlas Creator (Windows/Wac/*nix), people can turn up to 50 of those AGPs into one single CD image. Different themes/skins for the main boot menu are available.

This way people can create their very own CD's like The Rockin'-B All Stars. Oh, btw: this one has been updated, too.

When you put in your self-made Saturn disc, you'll turn your Saturn into a retrogaming jukebox, playing a lot of popular Mega Drive tunes. That's the audio file feature of Atlas.

@developers:

If you wonder why your game is missing, the reason is just a lack of time. Maybe you can imagine how much work it is to make over 80 AGPs, but most likely you can not. Possibly I'll add some more AGPs in the future. However, I hope developers will release their Saturn apps as AGP.

If you can't download the AGPs from the website, come back later. (The files are not hosted on my website)

Originally posted by vbt@Wed, 2006-03-29 @ 05:30 PM

Nice work Rockin, it's time to download everything :cool:

[post=145351]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm really enjoying the two-men-show we're having here. I'll make and add new AGPs tomorrow (Digger, too :D ).

Back