Autumn Clean Sale

plz close this THREAD

it's the time of the year when one has to do bit of cleaning up in time for Autumn... (well we have the season in different order so you guys in the Northern Hemisphere will have the Spring while we at the south will have Autumn.)

Anyhow on with the sales.

I have several titles for sale and if anyone want the picture of item I will u/l in this thread on case by case basis - don't have time to take 'em all one go at the moment.

And watch out this thread for some console hardware cleaning sale when I finished their listing...

*unless noted the titles are Japanese import so you need to know how to run and etc.

*complete means the title comes with the spin card and subject to change as I confirm.

*currency is USD.

*I can only accept the Paypal payment.

single std CD jewel case will be posted in the CD mailer cardboard pack from AusPost to minimise the shipping cost - add $1.50 to the shipping cost.

For double size CD jewel case or those fat PS1 case will be shipped in VHS mailer pack that will cost bit more - add $2 to the shipping cost.

Of course if you buy multiple titles I will combine and will get back to you with the shipping charge.

For general shipping quotation plz check out below AusPost shipping calculation page. I will add average weight per one CD packed tonight.

http://

for any question do let me know and like I said if anyone want the picture I will u/l as soon as I can.

in the mean time check out this old thread for some of items pictures...

cheers

p.s. if anyone want to see my feedback have a look at here

Back