Batman vs Superman!

Cloud121

Established Member
No voting Neither or for some other super hero/crime fighter. This is strictly Superman vs Batman ONLY!

I vote Batman. I grew up loving Batman and Ninja Turtles, so I go for Batman.

Also, Batman has The Car, The Utility Belt, The Bat Cave! :lol: :cool: :D :p :smokin: :bow :thumbs-up:

Joker: Pay me one billion dollars and I'll kill Superman.

Luthor: What makes you think you can kill Superman when you can't handle a mere mortal in a Halloween costume?

Joker: There's nothing mere about Batmortal.

superman. batman contribute nothing he has no super power he a human nothing more. un like superman. superman will wipe the floor with batman

batman... just for the burton films though... never got into the comic book scene. Tim Burton just made really good movies with him, and that short film batman vs. predator was kick ass, saw it at the Skinny Puppy concert, it was cool for a short indy film.

There was an actual short film of Batman vs Predator?! HELL YEAH! I have the comics of Batman vs Predator...

This link still works for the short film. It's about 44mb in size or so.

Batman vs. Predator film

Batman *holding a small bag of Kryptonite*: It doesn't take much, does it? The Joker's got twenty pounds more of this. Thought you'd like to know.

That movie kicked ass.

In the end though, Batman will win that all out brawl between the three... :thumbs-up:

It depends. If Batman has the time to prepare a course of action, he can win easily. And, of course, he always keeps a small amount of Kryptonite with him just in case. But if Supes manages to surprise him, Batman would be toast. Now, Dr. Doom vs. Batman... that's an interesting fight.

Dr. Doom is the ruler of a small nation called Latvia in Marvel Comics. You know, the guy who wears an iron mask who rules with an iron fist and an iron foot? :lol:

Attachments

• drdoom.jpg
    drdoom.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 124
  • drdoom.jpg
    drdoom.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 118
I remember at one time there was going to be a Batman Vs Superman film but lets face it superman has super powers i dont think there would be much challenge for superman.

There is going to be one. It's supposed to come out after the next Batman movie if I remember correctly.

If you want a good Batman vs. Superman fight, just read The Dark Knight Returns and DKR2. The way Supes is taken down in DKR2 is particularly satisfying. Kingdom Come is another good book where they are pitted against one another; however, they don't directly fight in that story.

Superman would smoke batman becase there's nothing super about batman at all. He cant stop a bullet with his fucking FACE.

How/Where can I read these?

Uh, buy them? They're all available in graphic novel format (not sure about DKR2, but it probably is... if it isn't, it's recent anyway so you should be able to find it easily).

Back