Best Gameboy/Gameboy Color Games

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

CrazyGoon

Website
Visit site
Good ol' GB. Here are my favorites :rambo:

Amazing Penguin (you know you want to play this game)
Kirby's Dreamland
Kirby's Dreamland 2
Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening
Super Mario Land
Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins
Super Mario Land 3: Wario Land

and at the time: Pokemon Red/Blue or Yellow... only because it was innovative :p

Website
www.zeldaforever.net
Pokemon was fun. I never beat it, but i played it for like 6 hours straight on a car ride once. The only bad thing about pokemon is the tons of merchandise and crazy kids that go along with it. I think the only Game boy game ive ever beat is Link's Awakening, but ive played Tetris pretty extensively so both those would be on my favorites list.

CrazyGoon

Website
Visit site
Yeah, but imo, it's a shocking RPG - no story (basically), so you end up just walking around killing stuff, getting 2 or 3 pokemon at extemely high levels where you can't be beaten. The bit I was saying about the innovative aspects was the rock, paper, scissors thing with the different pokemon. Grass beats Water, Water beats Fire, Fire beats Grass. I passed Yellow, but could't find some of the bastard pokemon (raichu). But I do agree, it is a good starter game... just a boring one. A good RPG is one which keeps you moving - one where you can't stay in one spot and keep leveling up. Unfortunately, I can't think of an RPG which is like this... perhaps none exist? Well, at least there are a few RPG's with good stories out there. If the games gonna be a winner, it's got to have a good story :medieval:

racketboy said:
Yeah I never beat Pokemon either.
I got pretty far, but then I got Golden Sun and Pokemon got a little boring :D
But Pokemon is what got me hooked on RPGs.
It's a good starter game
Was i the only one who got 151? (Getting mew with the GS... i remember those days O_O) I jacked my bro's gameboy and took all his pokemon that my version didnt have... and all i got for it was some picture thing from that guy in the tower or whatever :/

Ah, good times.

Fstuff

Website
Visit site
Donkey Kong
Gargoyle's Quest
Mario Golf+Tennis
Shantae
Bionic Commando
Dr. Mario
Kid Icarus
Balloon Kid

ratfish

Website
Visit site
I like the Seiken Densetsu series, so I liked Final Fantasy Adventure, not to mention Final Fantasy Legend III, which I thought was one of the best original GameBoy RPGs.