best place to buy a modchip

more or less on mid 2003 i bought on liksang a couple of modchips for my saturn.

but now, i want to buy another couple of modchips but i didnt see that liksang still sell them

so right now, wheres the best place to buy one?

mmm on lan-kwei i see they still sell modchips....is it safe?

not sure about being the best... but i just dealt with jandaman.com for my xbox modchip, plan on returning to him in the future for a few more, and he carries sat mods.

on jandaman.com say

"Sorry, we are currently sold out of 'Saturn Modchip'.

Please check back later or add your email to the waitlist."

so know , what should i do??

where i can buy a saturn modchip....wel maybe some modchips

MAL..........do you still have saturn modchips?

It's funny that Jaded should have mentioned it, because I actually do - but I'd forgotten. :blush:

Originally posted by mal@Oct 5, 2004 @ 06:08 AM

It's funny that Jaded should have mentioned it, because I actually do - but I'd forgotten. :blush:

[post=120466]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol:

It seems that he doesn't.

Out of interest, does your Saturn have the 32 pin IC on the CD board?

I've got some mods but I'd only be happy to sell one if it was for a 32 pin Saturn. Anything else is just too damned hard to troubleshoot across the Pacific... :/

thanx mal

but its a common model 2 saturn

i just wanna know if there still some place in the net where i can buy a modchip

but it doesnt seems one source that i can trust

so my only risky choice is lan-kwei??

Hi im a bit new to modding saturns, been meaning to do it for ages bu tnever got round to it so i been using the swap trick but im fed up now lol.

Are all the sites in this thread safe to order from? has any1 had any problems with any1 other than lan kwei?

Also does make any difference what country the mod chip is bought from compared to the console as i live in the UK and will pobably be buying a mod chip from US, i guess it doesnt make any difference.

Thanx if any1 can help :)

Buy one from racketboy when he gets some. He's a reliable seller. :)

And no, it doesn't matter where in the world you get your mod.

Back