Castlevania Ressurection Prototype

im afraid that's only a GFX demo!

here from a trusty forum:

''I sent them an email about it yesterday.

Apperently its not a GDrom but on a CDr that will boot on any region system (so it won't need to be ripped).

But then you are faced with the prospect that you are paying over 2000 Euro's on a CDr.

They also told me it was 75% complete which frankly is BS as the game was canned at around 30% done. ''

the good news:

is that members from Castlevania Dungeon Forum were going to buy it..[im a member there and im going to ask them now if they bought it]

Then Cd-Rwin will rip that baby in a miute! :)))

here's a pic of it:

http://pub39.ezboard.com/fassembler19279fr...tart=21&stop=32

enjoy my friends!

We will get that baby soon!

Yikes, I'd like to try that. That game was one of the reasons I bought a DC. Unfortuantely, Konami gave us the shaft, not just on this game but pretty much everything they had lined up. This one definitely looked like it had some promise tho.

Piracy? He might have been talking about a personal back up, for the guy who bought it. And as I understood Konami X86 wasn't gonna do yak, it will be Cd-rwin that will rip that baby in a minute. :D

hey Konami X68, do you happen to be on assembler's board too? As you post the pic, I thought maybe you post there under another nickname...

small world innit :p

Haha, the saddest part is that that person may have actually payed for a copy of the original beta.

Originally posted by AntiPasta@Jan 13, 2004 @ 06:33 PM

hey Konami X68, do you happen to be on assembler's board too? As you post the pic, I thought maybe you post there under another nickname...

small world innit :p

Yes im a member of Assembly forum [great forum] as well as,

Castlevania Dungeon forum

Shmups forum

HK-STG[Hong Kong STG club]

R.I.G.G forum

Ys falcom forums

Tekhacks

etc etc

im using different usernames btw

Konami X68 aka..SD-X21

SD-21

VampHunter-X21

Treasure

..and yes i just love that little piece of code..CD-RWin ;)

Sega machines sound chips played only four times the bloody tear[TM] song!

Akumajo Dracula-Vampire Killer[JPN-Mega Drive]

CastleVania-Bloodlines[US-Genesis]

CastleVania-The new Generation[PAL-Mega Drive]

Akumajo Dracula X-Nocturne in the Monnlight[JPN-Saturn]

however Sega fans will never[?]play these versions:

CastleVania-Ressurection[Dreamcast][soon we'll see that baby!]

Akumajo Dracula ??[32X]

Bloodlines[Mega Drive-Beta version of Bloodlines]

This beta version exist!The differences i've noticed so far examining many scans of old magazines previews sections pages of Bloodlines are:

*The first boss is different

**There's a complete[?]Zeppelin stage

If anyone have found that beta share it!But i doubt that it have been dumbed yet..

post everything you know for the above cancelled games

Haha, the saddest part is that that person may have actually payed for a copy of the original beta

Copy or not, who cares? It's the data that matters. I guess if you were going after it for collector's purposes, but that's not the point here.

Back