CD Access Lights on Model 2 Saturn

Hey guys, I saw another user had done this modification to his Model 2 saturn, but he hasn't responded for a while, so I was wondering if anybody else knew how to do it. It'd be cool If I could get this on my saturn, make it look great. Thanks guys!

How was your mod? Any screen shots?

Anybody know where I can buy one of those 'plastic tubes' that Lawrence from Gamesx.com is referring to? Or better yet someone want to send theirs :D

The reason I need one is because I want to do the LED mod to a skeleton saturn, and the led would look much better with the plastic tube there.

Thanks in advance.

I have an other Saturn Mainboard Revision (VA9), thus there is no free LED place nor the resistor place R48. But I checked out where the right signal track is. Read at my site: http://www.geocities.com/myersxxx/saturnmod.html

soon there will be a guide how to mod a V-Saturn (as soon as I can get a modchip)

(btw. thats important to me: does anybody know where the voltage mod posts are? I am sure that I red something about modding the power source: 110V to 220V without step down/up converter, just changing electronic parts on the power source)

One I just recently bought doesn't have the actual pad either, or even traces that should be there. I don't know the revision but I should be getting a chip from racketboy next week so I'll pull the revision then.

Back