Chaos Cloud - seriously...

yeah I saw a few weeks ago... kinda funny.

really, just look at their explanation of how it forms with the childish phrases like:

"Experts believe the chaos cloud is composed of particles spawned near the event horizon of a black hole (a form of what's called Hawking Radiation) that have been distorted by mangled information spewed from the hole. "

or my favorite line in the whole thing

"It's like watching a helpless hog being dissolved in a vat of acid,"

God that one makes me laugh every time!

what I find sick is there are people who believed this story... all you would have to do is search what Hawking's Radiation is to learn what a joke this is.

The idea of some theoretical exhaust from black holes (and the root of their evaporation) which if proven real would be highly common would be able to accumulate into a vast cloud that would destroy an entire universe is dumb. If this is so, then there would be thousands of these clouds floating about and the universe at it's age would of been destroyed multi-millenias ago.

[EDIT] not saying any of you guys believed it... just saying I saw this posted other places and people faught over it being true with those who knew how ridiculous it was.

well it doesnt take long to figure out that black wholes produce gama rays and that the x-ray telescope woudln't be able to pick up on gama rays since it's built to detect x-rays. i mean jesus even a 3yr old knows that i mean come on. that and the last time a chaos cloud did any serious damage is when i had a bunch of hot wings and beer the one night. i'm more afraid of that chaos crumpet that is flying through space. jesus i mean when righty and lefty were flying my not so mysterious mystery ship through space they were almost taken out by a large muffin. i mean a fucking muffin it was all moist and inviting but i mean next thing you know the ship was hit with the clap and large crab creatures came and ehhh it was just bad.

I actually saw this floating around the other day, it was scary watching it burn away people on contact, but i just peed on it and it ran away.

Back