Choro Q Park

Originally posted by shining3master@Jul 23, 2003 @ 07:22 PM

i have had choro q park for about a month now and got 55 choros maybe we can help each other buy the way

great idea :)

For the car 8 I don't remember exacly. :( I have to search a little I can buy 4 more cars (t have 60) but 6 are still missing from my saturn original party.

I managed to find the one I was missing, you get it from the shop happy hour.

With all the cars I can buy from the shop I can now get 63 cars. I also think I know where 2 more are, but I'm not 100% sure on them.

Someone I spoke to said you could get 4 cars from training 2 for get an S Rank and 2 for getting a Special Rank. They may have been taking about the same rank however.

As for the rest I have no idea, I'm hoping something will happen when I get the remaining cars.

Originally posted by shining3master@Jul 25, 2003 @ 06:23 PM

Someone I spoke to said you could get 4 cars from training 2 for get an S Rank and 2 for getting a Special Rank. They may have been taking about the same rank however.

I think that too.(I tried a lot of time to have S on Girigiri like I made on Saturn) Also you can win cars at the and of the game (I won 2 I think). In the Gold Rash Track you can win two cars.

Also I have to compare the 66 cars I won on my Saturn and the 56 cars I won on Girigiri (I have 4 or more cars to buy).

Normally, there should have 10 Q Card for 5 levels and not only 8, it's not logical.

This is a total list of how I found all my cars. I got some more this morning.

2, From Gold Rush

2, From Zero G, (Drag Strip)

2, From each track, making 30 in total

16, From the shop

4, From training getting a S and Special Rank on each course(Got them today)

3, From the Box game at the end.

8, From collecting the different cards

Giving me a total of 65.

As to how you unlock the rest I have no idea, I'm guess their is one more on each track.

vbt list, how you got your cars and lets see if we have any the other doesn't have.

here is my car list (I found only one car more on girigiri party : car number 9)

1 - 16 yes

17 no

18 yes

19 no

20 yes

21 - 27 yes

28 no

29 - 33 yes

34 no

35 - 37 yes

38 no

39 - 45 yes

46 no

47 - 51 yes

52 no

53 - 54 yes

55 no

56 - 60 yes

61 no

62 - 64 yes

65 no

66 - 67 yes

68 no

69 - 70 yes

71 no

72 - 75 yes

76 no

77 - 80 yes

I don't know how I won those cars but I'm pretty sure I won all those cars really quickly, I think only with training area and areas 1 maybe 2. I'm trying to beat all my records on each track to see if it's possible to win cars like that. I remember I won an additional car when I have bet the 540M track by more than 1 sec (35'45)

I'm downloading everything to learn japanese, i'm sure it will help me to find other cars

Originally posted by shining3master@Aug 3, 2003 @ 04:28 PM

no i have 34 and you do not.

how did you get 9-10 as they may help me find the others

car 34 on second driving license over S. Anyway I winning and winning the last three races but I earn no new cars when I select the las box (Q). Here is the car list you win on the three first boxes :

- car 78 on 1rst box

- car 77 on 2nd box

- car 74 on 3rd box

Back