Cloud121 is no more...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud121

Established Member
Ladies and Gentlemen of SX:

It is with great regret I must retire the Cloud121 name. I'm going to start over fresh as a new user. Don't worry, you'll all know it's me when you see it! :lol:

It's been a great three year ride, and even though I will return as a new user, I will miss all the time I spent here as Cloud.

Hey racket, how are the Sega Visions coming? :D

mal, I always have, and always will respect you more than anyone. Oh and, check your PMs. :)

Akuma, I want to thank you for all the help you gave me when I first registered over three years ago. :thumbs-up:

Des, I love you, and always will! :blush: :wub:

With that, my long run at SX as Cloud is over.

Time to start anew! :cheers

I guess mal didn't get my PM, as it's not in my Sent Box. Akuma's got sent. Nevermind mal! Akuma, check your PMs!

Can you come back with a shortened signature? Or is that how we'll know it's you--a new user with a 14-line sig.

Originally posted by RolfWrenWalsh@Jul 25, 2004 @ 06:21 PM

Yeah he does...

Only Rolf would DESTROY him in a fight though! :lol: :thumbs-up:

No, and...

Marth.jpg

Originally posted by RolfWrenWalsh@Jul 25, 2004 @ 11:46 PM

Rolf would just have to Megido Marth, and it's all over!

Not YOUR Rolf. You didn't even get Megid. (also, stop calling it Megido unless you plan on renaming yourself Eusis!)

What do you mean I didn't even get Megido! Okay, so I beat the game at Level 29 (or was it 30?), big deal.

I go by Megido, because the first time I had ever seen it spelled, it was spelled Megido (Sean's PSIII Ending).

Besides, Megido sounds better than Megid.

Even without Megido, Rolf would still take out Marth easily!

Heh.. well, I've been going by Rolf for a LONG time. This was really the only place I was Cloud.

Actually I'm still Cloud, and I'll always be Cloud. I just felt I should change to a more Sega-themed name, and because I love Phantasy Star, and don't like Final Fantasy that much anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back