Contest Link

For me I'm still agree with the August 31th. We should try to convice more people to participate. I don't know how, just maybe by showing it's not so hard to develop something on a Saturn. Demo with scrollings like TF3 and a few polys are surely not too hard to create but it's always impressive
smile.gif

What we need to do is release tutorials. The same way Takashi's tutorial for newbs made it possible for me to start programming, we have to release other similiar guides. I was planning on writing on for using the backup library, I'll have it done before the contest is over (I keep pushing it back with the deadline :devil ). Imagine having a guide that tells you how to display images, colors, and another one for playing a sound. That's the only way I see more people deving for Saturn. It's too hard to start programming otherwise.

I think i'll will package some functions, I have already : file.c , gfx.c I could make libs with help.

What we need to do is release tutorials. The same way Takashi's tutorial for newbs made it possible for me to start programming, we have to release other similiar guides.

Yes! These helped me to start to. They are great...

Back