Contest now officially over!

Yeah. You'll have my entry tomorrow or late today (I still need to tweak the speed on an actual saturn). :Þ

Hello @all,

I've finished "Rockin'-B's MineSweeper for SEGA Saturn"! :cheers

Read the news on my homepage or download a selfextracting archive with ISO, PAR binary and sourcecode directly here.

I hope you enjoy it as much as my friends did!

Bye,

The Rockin'-B

Originally posted by slinga@Aug 30, 2003 @ 03:59 PM

Yeah. You'll have my entry tomorrow or late today (I still need to tweak the speed on an actual saturn). :Þ

The same for me :) I'm wasting CDs. And I'm correcting black screen BUG. It is corrected on Multiboot prog but not on emus (SMS Plus, FCE Ultra and Master Gear) because I use 2 plans, I still have problems with priorities and NBG0/1 config with SBL. :(

PS : Since the problem is solved on Multiboot and I made generic folders from APP1 to APP6 (with APP1_IP.BIN to APP1_IP.BIN), I can give a zip with everything to generate a CD. At least we can replace the pic by a specific pic for the contest. a 256 colors PCX files(320x240) is needed to be converted with PCXTOSAT.EXE

Lol VBT, I've wasted 5 CDs on the "final" version of my Save Game Copier. Each time I burn, I notice one small bug.

On the plus side, my 52x burner can burn my iso in 26 seconds :cheers

And Daniel smart thinking.

Here is my little contribution for the contest :

menu.gif

It's a little app compilation with :

- My old Picture viewer.

- SMS Plus written in full SBL : I played all the morning with Bobble Bubble and Columns :D

- FCE Ultra

- MasterGear : a second SMS emu but I wasn't able to use the right color palette.

take here

to read more about it.Man, you must be crazy, VBT!

How should we others have a chance to win when you throw out such a bomb of popular apps?

By the way:

I have updated the MineSweeper game!

Most importand: you can't cheat anymore and can play without text display to see all of the playing field without stopping the timer.

Take this link to download and look there

Hopefully this update isn't too late, but it's still the 31st.... .

Originally posted by Rockin'-B@Aug 31, 2003 @ 11:15 PM

to read more about it.Man, you must be crazy, VBT!

How should we others have a chance to win when you throw out such a bomb of popular apps?

it's not a bomb, everything is not as good as I wanted.

- The bootloader is not so hard to make, the difficulty is to manage to compile the SEGA sample.

- The pic Viewer is a simple SGL prog which uses slWindow for the help and two different colors palettes. (I've a version in SBL but without the help)

- SMS plus is not so bad and works perfectly with the 2 games I put. There is nothing special, it's just in SBL and I send palette and pic directly in VRAM.

- FCE Ultra is at a really early stage, everything works but so slow ... Also I've burnt some CDs without seeing it working on Saturn. Latest changes should correct the BUG but I didn't verify.

- MasterGear is just a try to compare it with SMS Plus. PC comparison results show me it was faster than SMS Plus. It's the same on Saturn but I need to work more on it, I shouldn't have put it on the CD because of the color palette BUG.

For me you have more chance to win because you made a good 2 player game.

guess what I did this evening ? I worked on the SX CD :D I finished it and release it today. Don't tell me it's horrible, I made all those screen really quickl, here are some samples :

sx.gif

nesc.gif

rockin.gif

I tried everything on emu and next tried on my Saturn, it seems everything works(I verified above 80% on my SS) except the NES emu but I knew that.

You can download the ISO here

Back