Cool RPGs...

For all RPG fans, here a nice site with a lot of classic RPGs (Phanstasy Star, Final Fanstasy, ect...)

Lots of wallpapers, Pics, walkthroughs & Reviews...

http://www.fantasyanime.com/

I prefer action RPGs rather than turn based ones, but I would love to get into Arabian Knights (SNES) when the translation is complete.

It looks awesome!

Could any RPG fans recommend me some cool, preferably action RPGs on any system (but I prefer SNES).

For example I saw the 1st level of Terranigma & it looked amazing!

Wasn't this ever released in the US or was it under a different name?

I remember some time ago, 2 pals playing Secret of Evermore & Illusion of Gaia. The games themselves looked pretty good.

I started playing Neutopia II on the PCE, but I got bored after some time & lost interest. I found the graphics a bit too repetitive. Does sit improve later on in the game?

I also tried Story of Thor 2 on the Saturn & Soleil on the Genesis but didn’t keep me either.

I found Stoty of Thor 1 on the Genesis a bit more interesting by the way.

I also tried Phantasy Star III on the Genesis, but the repetitive turn based battles got tiring after some time.

I absolutely hated Alundra 1 on the PS-1

Secret of Mana looks interesting, any good?

So any recommendations will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by ST Dragon@Sat, 2005-06-25 @ 12:00 AM

For example I saw the 1st level of Terranigma & it looked amazing!

Wasn't this ever released in the US or was it under a different name?

[post=135736]Quoted post[/post]​

Terranigma was never released in the US, but it was released in English in the UK. That's too bad too, because the game was fantastic. I've only been able to play it on an emulator, and I finally beat it some time ago.

Awesome game, fantastic storyline.

Back