Cosmic Carnage

Best damn game ive ever played!The graphics and most important, the gameplay stand the test of time.Whatever happened to the fine people who made this classic?!

Yeah, I love this game as well. I don't see why everyone hates it so. Oh well.. at least it has other fans than me
smile.gif

Although...  I have a feeling that cww80 and Skank are just making fun of the game, by saying they love it...  hmmm....

Originally posted by Cloud121@Aug. 28 2002, 5:20 pm

Yeah, I love this game as well. I don't see why everyone hates it so. Oh well.. at least it has other fans than me
smile.gif

Although... I have a feeling that cww80 and Skank are just making fun of the game, by saying they love it... hmmm....

How DARE you accuse me of making fun of this classic!Its #1 on my top 5 fav fighting games of all time, which are as follows...

1.Cosmic Carnage

2.Rise of the Robots

3.Way of the Warrior

4.Mortal Kombat 4

5.Shaq Fu

Originally posted by cww80@Aug. 29 2002, 1:43 am

How DARE you accuse me of making fun of this classic!Its #1 on my top 5 fav fighting games of all time, which are as follows...

1.Cosmic Carnage

2.Rise of the Robots

3.Way of the Warrior

4.Mortal Kombat 4

5.Shaq Fu

How can you miss out Wu-Tang: Taste the Pain? Or Primal Rage? Gotta love those pixels.

Hehe, let me add Brutal: Paws of Fury and Pit-Fighter to your list -well, it'll be a top 7 then. Anyway, COMIC Carnage is the best. I still remember that astonishing zoom effect and its charismatic characters... why did Sega release this thing instead of a decent Sonic or even Virtua Hamster?

In my opinion, Death Crimson must be the next Game of the Day. Please!
biggrin.gif

shaq-fu

yup, best game ever made

leave death crimson out of this though

it may be awful, but it's sequel is one of the only 4 light gun games for the dreamcast so it gets virtue point just for the neccesity of it

whoah whoah whoah ppl. was this really necessary? think of all the games FAR FAR better than this that have yet to recieve a mention in game of the week.

while this is the best 32x game i own (out of the two in total the other being virtua racing)

this game can jsut go eat a fat dick as far as im concerned

AW!ful terrible!!.

Cosmic Carnage is the worst game I own.

However, now that most fighting games are VF clones or KOF clones, it´s very interesting to take a look at it. At least, it has personality.  
smile.gif

I played it quite a lot, I think at the time it was the only 32X game my friend and I had lol

Some of the fatality moves were quite amusing.

I am one of those people who think "cosmic Carnage" for the 32x was, and still is, a total piece of crap. But then again, I hate almost all 32X games (minus "Shadow Squadron", that game is sweet!)

I have this game and I like a lot!

I only don't like the controls... You need to do the commands exactly to work.

But is a great game to play and to mutilate some parts of your friends (in the game, not in reality)

Back