daytona 2001

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

me

Website
Visit site
i just bought the import version of daytona 2001 (yes, because it was cheaper :). I figured that it was a racing game and if i really needed the instructions i could always download them from the net. anywho,

i dont know how to save my progress in the game!!!!

if anybody has this game or knows how to save, then by a pal and let me know.

oh by the way, i have already heard the crap and been harassed by my friends for being 'cheap' (i consider it frugal) so please *sob* i already heard it *sob* :-(

any help would be really appreciated

thanks

and

pea-V-ce

@}-->--

RadSil

Website
www.siloromano.com
Well I could put here a few words or phrases to look for but it would require your computer to have Japanese support. I don't really speak Japanese, but in all truth, most Japanese games have all their options in English, just written in katakana (which I can read). (Obviously not true for RPGs.) You eventually start to memorize basic words and symbols and getting around menus isn't that hard.

MasterAkumaMatata

Staff member
Website
superakuma5k.homestead.com
i just bought the import version of daytona 2001 (yes, because it was cheaper :). I figured that it was a racing game and if i really needed the instructions i could always download them from the net. anywho,

i dont know how to save my progress in the game!!!!

if anybody has this game or knows how to save, then by a pal and let me know.

oh by the way, i have already heard the crap and been harassed by my friends for being 'cheap' (i consider it frugal) so please *sob* i already heard it *sob* :-(

any help would be really appreciated

thanks

and

pea-V-ce

@}-->--
How much cheaper was it?