DC Import games

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Fabrizo

Website
Visit site
Hey, is it possible to play import DC games with the boot disk? I heard somwhere that it was possible, but am not sure if it's true or not.

3rdman

I believe thats true. You can also do it with a Gameshark...thats what I do.

Gear

Website
Visit site
Yes. For example the jap Sega Rally 2 doesn't work with the boot cd. You need codebreaker to make it work :)

Fabrizo

Website
Visit site
Hmmm, well, if it can play import games, got any suggestions on import games to buy (Other then Shenmue 2)?

Fabrizo

Website
Visit site
Anyone know anything about: Exodus Guilty Neos? I have a video trailor from the game and it looks very, very good. But It only shows cut sceans, not gameplay, so im wondering about that.

Curtis

Website
Visit site
Quote: from Fabrizo on 8:08 pm on Oct. 13, 2001

Anyone know anything about: Exodus Guilty Neos? I have a video trailor from the game and it looks very, very good. But It only shows cut sceans, not gameplay, so im wondering about that.
Why do you say it looks good if all you've seen is a trailer of cut scenes?

Fabrizo

Website
Visit site
Well, I say it looks good because its got VERY well animated anime cutsceans, and I am a very big anime fan. For instance, can you say where my sig picture is from? If no one figures it out by monday ill tell you all.

(Edited by Fabrizo at 3:28 am on Oct. 14, 2001)

Service Games

Website
Visit site
I have GGX and its good, looks great on a VGA box, great music too.

Just get a mod chip ony 4 wires to hookup, unlike the original modchip had like 20 wires. Then you dont have to dick around with boot cds and such.

Fabrizo

Website
Visit site
Hmmmm, well seince their are several methods to play imports it seams, is their any device or software that could be cought for a DC to translate japanese in game text to english?