dear gwb

i'm sad to say but he's most def going to win

O Canada!

Our home and native land!

True patriot love in all thy sons command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,

The True North strong and free!

From far and wide,

O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

God keep our land glorious and free!

I hope that he starts the draft if he wins kill off the stupid fucks that voted for him(i wont be drafted i broke my right middle knuckle years ago and it never healed right because i have a gap in it now)

Originally posted by joe81@Tue, 2004-11-02 @ 07:06 AM

I hope that he starts the draft if he wins kill off the stupid fucks that voted for him

[post=122586]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't want him to win, but not to that extreme...

Originally posted by joe81@Wed, 2004-11-03 @ 04:06 PM

i'm sad to say but he's most def going to win

[post=122586]Quoted post[/post]​

It's certainly looking that way. :(

Originally posted by Ammut@Wed, 2004-11-03 @ 02:14 AM

I don't want him to win, but not to that extreme...

[post=122590]Quoted post[/post]​

i'm saying if he does win, which seems damn likely because of ohio, i would love for him to start the draft it'd just be a great thing for me. He has nothing to lose in doing so he doesn't have to give a fuck about public opinion. but i think it'd be great if he did i'll sit back and laugh at all the people my age who voted for him if he does that. I can see him doing it and saying something like "i want to give back to our troops by helping to relieve the burden placed on them and to give them the hard earned leave time that they deserve"

Are you particularly proud that you live in one of the most bland countries in the world? And that's including Sweden.....

Originally posted by tsumake@Wed, 2004-11-03 @ 02:59 AM

Are you particularly proud that you live in one of the most bland countries in the world? And that's including Sweden.....

[post=122601]Quoted post[/post]​

are we proud we live in a country run by a war monger? uh i guess i'd have to say no i really am not. or do you think i live in canada(bust but seriously folks i'm considering becoming canadian seems like a country for me)?

here i'll be a fool on this if kerry does win this is what i want to happen.

I want to see bush fake a terrorist attack and then refuse to give up the seat because of the danger.

In Canada, polls showed Kerry favoured 2 to 1.

In all truth, whatever happens in the next four years, the American people brought upon themselves.

I simply cannot believe it. How can people still support such a man? I don't even want to go into all his faults because they've all been beaten to death and we know all we need to about the man.

I just need to say this again....I can't believe he's going to win again, I"m at a loss for words.

On a related note, Green Day was in Toronto tonight and I saw their show. It fucking rocked but aside from that, at one point Billy Joe jumped on the drums and declared he "fucking hated George Bush". He then stated if he woke up tomorrow and Bush was elected for a second turn they would no longer be out of California, but rather Toronto. (Maybe he was trying to pump up the crowd, but with the people who hate Bush REALLY hating him I've noticed, how unlikely is people moving to Canada? :biglaugh

Originally posted by joe81@Wed, 2004-11-03 @ 07:35 AM

i'm saying if he does win, which seems damn likely because of ohio, i would love for him to start the draft it'd just be a great thing for me. He has nothing to lose in doing so he doesn't have to give a fuck about public opinion. but i think it'd be great if he did i'll sit back and laugh at all the people my age who voted for him if he does that.

[post=122593]Quoted post[/post]​

I think that most of the people in your age bracket who voted for Bush are allready over there fighting .

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey@Wed, 2004-11-03 @ 09:55 AM

i was very drunk when i started this
That matters... what again? You would have been more diplomatic sober? :p

I just found out something cool about Minnesota, we have tuition reciprocity with Manitoba. Canada, here I come.

Originally posted by schi0249@Wed, 2004-11-03 @ 01:02 PM

I just found out something cool about Minnesota, we have tuition reciprocity with Manitoba. Canada, here I come.

[post=122655]Quoted post[/post]​

Awesome.

Where in Minnesota do you live?

Back