Do I lurk enough?

You lurk too much.

I'm not sure if it's because you haven't been around much, or have been lurking more than usual but you haven't been posting enough lately. <_<

;)

Thanks, mal. First semester of college probably led to a lack of posts. I'm here for Christmas vacation though. I'm bored too; it's 4:00AM here and I still haven't gone to sleep. Oh well.

your not here enough... at this time of night the only people i usually see here are me and mal.

and me and mal dont really talk... what the hell do I do here!?

I can't believe it! 11 votes and three replies. Who says I should be stripped of my name and title?

Guess it's kind of hypocritical of me, since I've gone into polls and voted without posting before...

Yes, yes it r. But although I voted "too much", I almost voted that you should be stripped of your title. But in a good way. Like stop lurking so damned much and shed your lurkdom. Hmm.... 4 AM... should sleep - although it is nice to chill at your computer for a few when you get home.

Don't defy your name - lurk more :smash

you can still post as much, but it would require you spend more time on the boards lurking to keep up a good ratio.

Back