Do you have any complete/boxed Sega systems

Dud

Established Member
I'm looking for in-depth info on any complete Sega system from any region.

Here's what I'm looking for to make a new section of the site, if you have a complete and boxed Sega console and are willing to contribute, send this info:

• pictures of the front of the box, good quality (no glare)

• pack-in info ESPECIALLY for older consoles, and scans of that too.

• any info you have about it, the release/price and window of time in whcih it was sold and what not.

I can only do this with my Dreamcast later release with darker box, and Genesis with Altered Beast pack-in and Model 1 Sega CD when I get those two. Any help will be appreciated and credit will be given on the new page.

If you can't get good close up pics of the box, just have a sexy women hold the box then it won't really matter how good the picture is.

I can take pîcs quickly of my saturn and dreamcast boxes. For my sms and megadrive boxes I have not them here.

I have Dreamcast and Gamecube boxed.

I have a Genesis Model 2 box, but the UPC is cut out (sent it in for free game)

Sold my boxed Sega CD for good money :)

Originally posted by racketboy@Mon, 2005-05-30 @ 04:01 PM

I have Dreamcast and Gamecube boxed.

I have a Genesis Model 2 box, but the UPC is cut out (sent it in for free game)

Sold my boxed Sega CD for good money :)

[post=134697]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, this page is going to be at SX, so I can't use the Gamecube, but if thats a 9.9.99 Dreamcast with the whitish-box I can use that, and I don't have a model 2 Genesis yet. For pictures, the front is good enough really, I'm going to change that in the main post. I'll also have an example page up momentarily.

EDIT: Here's an example.

EXAMPLE

EXAMPLE #2 (need pictures for this one)

Originally posted by Scared0o0Rabbit@Mon, 2005-05-30 @ 04:33 PM

I've got a packrat friend, he may actually have the box to his master system still.

[post=134699]Quoted post[/post]​

That would be great if you could get a picture of that, some of this stuff like that will be really hard to get.

I think I still have the 32X box and stuff... that and the Sonic anniversery collection Dreamcast box. I don't think I'd have any others worth much to say about. Possibly the box for VIS, that will take some hunting.

I do have several boxes, but would it not be easier to use pics already from the web though? Some examples:

system-segamastersystem-box.jpg

SegaGenesisBox.jpg

My boxes sure don't look that nice :(

Originally posted by Ammut@Tue, 2005-05-31 @ 02:08 AM

I do have several boxes, but would it not be easier to use pics already from the web though? Some examples:

I suppose if they are good pictures like that one. The only other problem with that is people getting pissy about me using their images.

This section is on the SX sidebar now, and here's a link too:

http://www.segaxtreme.net/Console_DB

You can go there and see what I'm looking for. There are only US consoles on there right now, but other regions would be good too. I'm sure someone will let me know if I forgot something major on that list.

Damn it, my digital camera sucks, can anyone recommend a good one to me?

EDIT: here's a pic after a lot of photoshopping.

genesisabbox.jpg

Originally posted by Nadius@Thu, 2005-06-09 @ 11:22 PM

Whoa!!! that really takes me back... And is that a megadrive cart?

[post=135157]Quoted post[/post]​

That's a September 15, 1989 launch model Genesis, it still has the 189.99 Babbages price tag on it (you can see it in the top right corner). I don't know what up with that picture on the box the cartidge looks different, but I don't know if it's a mega drive cart.

I just finished messing around with the pic of my Sega CD too.

segacd1box.jpg

WOW!!!! Look at that, I remember when I got mine when it came out!!!! No box anymore though, I also lost the 32x box and DC box i was talking about... grrrrr

I'll have to bust them out; but I have both my DC and Genny 3 boxes still. Man do I wish I had a MS and Saturn box.

Back