Do you want a SegaXtreme T-shirt?

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
Need a tally of how many people will buy one will be placing orders SOON! We need at least 25 to do so though.

If you are 100% sure you will please say how many you will buy if its more then one in a reply to this post.

They will be $16 + s&h.

I would like to get the first shipment out at the end of the month. Think about X-Mas presents too guys ;)

You know you friend, dad, mom, sister, or brother would love one of these things for a present!
 

racketboy

Member
Originally posted by IceMan2k@Nov 10, 2003 @ 03:18 PM

Need a tally of how many people will buy one will be placing orders SOON! We need at least 25 to do so though.
that's 25 PER design, I believe
 

ratfish

Member
If I remember correctly, there's a thread somewhere where some one was making a spreadsheet of quantity and sizes for the t-shirt orders, including the names of the people who already wanted one.
 

Nadius

Member
there weren't even 25 total original requests in my other thread, let alone for the sms shirts... maybe it's best to just concede and produce only those big S shirts for a higher total?
 

ratfish

Member
Originally posted by Nadius@Nov 10, 2003 @ 07:00 PM

there weren't even 25 total original requests in my other thread, let alone for the sms shirts... maybe it's best to just concede and produce only those big S shirts for a higher total?
That might be a good idea.

I'd still like 1 medium of each, but if that is the case, I'll take 1 medium of whatever comes out.
 

CrazyGoon

Member
Atm, we have 14 voted for wanting a shirt. Of those 14, many have said they want to buy more than one shirt. Then there's the people who are thinking about buying one. Surely we have at least 25..
 

racketboy

Member
I say we order a few extra anyway.

Future members might want one.

And current members might want to re-buy some later on.
 

CrazyGoon

Member
Originally posted by racketboy@Nov 12, 2003 @ 07:00 PM

I say we order a few extra anyway.

Future members might want one.

And current members might want to re-buy some later on.
That's a good idea. :smokin:
 

thailees

New Member
im confuse here...so i have to wait until atleast 25 people ordering tha shirts..thats when i get the address and send my money in for tha shirts right? :blink:
 

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
I'm probably just gonna order a bunch at the end of the month, need people to email me thier sizes. It would be one order of the S ones or the control pad, i like the control pad one but not sure yet.
 
Top