Does anyone know how to enter the hidden widescreen menu in Touge King the Spirits 2?

Mr^Burns

Staff member
the answer is :
go to third line of the option and choose second choice
it's not in an hidden menu
wide.jpg

Thank you vbt, this post is still useful! After playing this for a bit, i can appreciate the first Touge game more as well, graphics are so very nice of both.

On a sidenote, i have been trying to translate the rest of this menu in the screenshot for well over half an hour but i'm just not sure. the thing above BGM is for stereo/mono i believe, and the top one is for normal/easy difficulty(not sure), but i couldnt find the meaning of the symbols for the 2nd menu option, above the normal/wide screen one. Would appreciate it if someone could help me on that one.

Reactions: vbt
Thank you vbt, this post is still useful! After playing this for a bit, i can appreciate the first Touge game more as well, graphics are so very nice of both.

On a sidenote, i have been trying to translate the rest of this menu in the screenshot for well over half an hour but i'm just not sure. the thing above BGM is for stereo/mono i believe, and the top one is for normal/easy difficulty(not sure), but i couldnt find the meaning of the symbols for the 2nd menu option, above the normal/wide screen one. Would appreciate it if someone could help me on that one.
The second option is asking how you want to divide the screen in split-screen mode. The left option is vertically, the right option is horizontally.

[edit] Oh, and the first option is "key input." The left option is "default" and the right option is "user" (I'm guessing user-defined? I dunno, I haven't played this game)

Back