Dragon's Dream ???

Dragon's Dream ???

dsc000205tx.jpg

any idea? :blink:

Dragon's Dream ???

Seems like a rpg to me (based solely on the cover). Any want who can read Kanji, what does the first line say. 1-(something) and I think the upside down Y means players. It would be funny if that was a 0.

Dragon's Dream ???

what I can read from the cover...

MultiUserNetRPG using Saturn Modem via Nifty Serve

Saturn Keyboard required

???

Dragon's Dream ???

Really rare game, only playable online with the XBand modem.

I never saw a picture of it until you posted one here. Thanks for that ;)

Also, I am looking for it and want to buy it.

Dragon's Dream ???

i didn't even know i have one till she sent rest of my saturn stuff... there are few more she hasn't sent so it would be interesting what I bought years ago and forgot about it... he he

good luck on hunting this one...

in all my time collecting Saturn I never come across this one - the one I have I would've posted for it or something back then... can't remember exactly but now I see it was never released that's most likely story...

I have no idea the value on this kind of thing so can't tell you what you will be expecting to pay when you see one... :(

Dragon's Dream ???

VGR has it listed. Seeing that I compiled my Saturn list before VGR existed, I used GameFaqs, and thus was missing that game...

..but no longer! :p :cheers

Dragon's Dream ???

VGR says 1 player but on the cover it says 1-multiple user since it's some kind of early Multiuser Online RPG ?

Dragon's Dream ???

You might want to revise that, if you care for VGR. That's like saying it's better than a steaming pile of shit. ™

Back