Dreamcast Soundtracks On SX

Dreamcast soundtracks could soon be available to download here at SegaXtreme.. but only if there is enough interest in the idea. We have Sega CD, Sega Saturn and Sega Genesis... we need Sega Dreamcast.

So, anyone who likes the idea of Dreamcast OST's available to download at your favourite Sega fan site... pledge your support for the idea here.

(Just reply to this thread)

We need 5+ unique responses for the idea to become a reality.

(Please say I'm not the only one who wants DC OSTs.)

YAY.. We now have a Dreamcast Soundtracks section.

:banana :banana :banana

[UPDATE]

Right, we have the interest in the idea, now we need the soundtracks. If you have any COMPLETE Dreamcast soundtracks to contribute, please email IceMan2k (segaxtreme@litespeedcomputers.com) or PM him. Any soundtracks welcome, except for soundtracks like Crazy Taxi or Space Channel 5, you can guess why. And if you can, please use the OGG audio format (Although high quality MP3s are welcome too)

Thanks ppl

:smash :bow :banana

I want some:

Jet Grind Radio -- of course

Space Channel 5 (part 1 & 2)

Capcom vs SNK (1 & 2)

just to name a few

Sounds like a good idea to me, I'd love to listen to JSR etc. Bring 'em on! :D

Hmmm... The question remains, though..... What about the many games that have fully performed soundtracks, such as the Crazy Taxi games where you can buy CD's with those songs on them, or Space Channel 5, where an official soundtrack is avaliable for sale?

:cheers to that idea

Rez/Space Channel 5/Jet grrrrrrind Radiooooo/Chu Chu Rocket & many more.

And how about that Crazy taxi 1 soundtrack? :D

---Ammut

DOA2!!!!! I boot up that game many times just to go to the sound test, and listen to the music. DOA2! DOA2! DOA2!!!! :D :thumbs-up: :) :lol: :cool: :cheers :hehehe: :drool: :bow

Ok, here's a question. I have the Rez soundtrack in MP3 format (gamer's guide to Rez), but I assume that's not kosher since a>it's an actual album and b>the music is by real producers, it's not 'game' music. Is that correct?

I also have several tracks off the JGR soundtrack, but b applies to those as well.

Considering the Saturn Soundtracks section already has the Shining the Holy Ark 2 CD soundtrack and the PDS 2 CD soundtrack (rather than just audio tracks from the game CDs), I don't think it's going to be an issue.

Hmmm... Well, we could say that I have the Crazy Taxi 1 soundtrack in my car right now... Except it is labled under the title "Consiracy of One" by The Offspring... And that's where the RIAA would get involved.

Originally posted by VertigoXX@Oct 5, 2003 @ 11:45 AM

Hmmm... Well, we could say that I have the Crazy Taxi 1 soundtrack in my car right now... Except it is labled under the title "Consiracy of One" by The Offspring... And that's where the RIAA would get involved.

Back when napster was in it's heyday, weren't the offspring all for file sharing? they even offered some tracks off of their website, i think

Back