Dud's Big Sell/Trade Thread

Dud

Established Member

I've been selling a lot of stuff lately, so I'm going to update this thread whenever I've got gaming related stuff for sale.

Im interested in the grandia pm me with your details and what you need from me .

Originally posted by Protosstic@Wed, 2004-11-10 @ 07:21 PM

Care to hook a brother up at all with regards to Halo 2 Collectors Edition?

[post=123439]Quoted post[/post]​

EDIT: Sorry someone on eBay just snatched that up

An excellent deal disregarding the fact that I'm not including a controller with this auction:

Not trying to be too much of a jerk, but how is that an excellent deal? If I bought that and a network adapter and a controller, I'd have spent more than the retail price of a brand new SCPH-70000.

Originally posted by ExCyber@Mon, 2004-11-22 @ 12:36 AM

Not trying to be too much of a jerk, but how is that an excellent deal? If I bought that and a network adapter and a controller, I'd have spent more than the retail price of a brand new SCPH-70000.

[post=124235]Quoted post[/post]​

Always busting my balls. :rant I suppose I should be including a memory card with it too, huh?

If I included a blue Sony brand controller and priced it at $115 would you be happy? eBay auction has been updated. :cheers

Actually not a bad deal at all. If you would've posted on here first, I would've been interested. I mod ps2's and xboxs that's why.

<s>New items added to eBay tonight. They're not Sega related per se, so I listed them on eBay right off the bat. Still worth a mention though click my sig for the eBay links.</s> SOLD AND SOLD

AkumaController.jpg

DSCN1991.jpg

Hey mountaindud does that SF controller work with the Total Control I´m thinking in getting one of those I know they´re not as good as Saturn pads but they seem OK for shooters and the like.

Originally posted by Zheræ@Tue, 2004-11-30 @ 10:29 PM

Hey mountaindud does that SF controller work with the Total Control I´m thinking in getting one of those I know they´re not as good as Saturn pads but they seem OK for shooters and the like.

[post=124771]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes, I just played some Streets of Rage 2 on the Smash Pack with it using a Total Control Plus. :cheers

Europeon/PAL Dreamcast games:

<s>Shenmue II (Game Discs and manual only) = $28 shipped or best offer</s> SOLD

<s>The game discs are in awesome shape and come in a generic 4-disc jewel case. This game is really hard to find now, so if you don't care about boxes this is your best bet to get the game.</s>

Originally posted by link343@Wed, 2004-12-01 @ 10:52 PM

I'll think about Shenmue 2. Really want it and its cheep.

[post=124869]Quoted post[/post]​

OK, let me know what you decide, because I'll be putting these on eBay in the next couple of days.

This is probably better suited for NintendoXtreme, but more people will see it here. Up for sale this time are two NES systems with brand new 72-pin connectors installed.

US Shipping is $12

=================================================================================

<s>NES Bundle A</s> - SOLD

Includes:

NES System with new 72-pin connector installed, this one is in great shape

Official Nintendo Brand AC Adapter

RCA Cables for TV hook-up

2 Controllers - in good shape

Satellite 4 Player Adapter - also in good shape, but no batteries

Lightgun

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II game - cleaned, tested, and works great

NESBundleA.jpg

=================================================================================

<s>NES Bundle B</s> - SOLD

Includes:

NES System with new 72-pin connector installed, this one shows slight wear, the flip thing that covers the cartridge is worn, and the corners of the top half of the casing are chipped

Official Nintendo Brand AC Adapter

RCA Cables for TV hook-up

1 Controller - in good shape

Lightgun

Blades of Steel, hockey game by Konami - cleaned, tested, and works great

Super Mario Bros. 3 game - cleaned, tested, and works great

NESBundleB.jpg

Originally posted by Supergrom@Sat, 2004-12-18 @ 04:38 PM

you could always post them at tendoweb and here...

[post=126004]Quoted post[/post]​

That would be the ideal thing to do, but something is holding me back. :huh Anyway, I'm going to eBay the last bundle, [almost] everyone has had time to see this.

Back