Eliminate Down booteg IDing

Does anyone have scans or shots of a legitimate eliminate down box/cart/instructions?

There's a guy on e-bay who sells bootlegs all the time, and he says they are bootlegs in the description, and sells them for relatively cheap.

But lately there's been a number of eliminate down's showing up with the standard 700$ buy-it-now price. And I can't see any distinguishing difference between these and the bootlegs. So I'm wondering if people who bought the bootlegs and now trying to sell them as legits?

Now I have what I believe to be a legit eliminate down (which I luckily bought before the price skyrocketed a few years back, cart-only). And it has the same patents on the back and cover/label.

I do have a bootleg snow bros, and it is obvious, but only in person or with good photos. The box art, cart label, and manual/inserts are all obviously printed on matte stock. Vs. the normal high-def shiny printing. And the biggest giveaway is that the patent label on the back has clearly been peeled of at the corners and reattached (since it covers the screw holes to the cart).

One of the e-bay 700$ eliminate downs has close-ups of the cart, and there are no peels on the patent label, and all the paperstock has a gloss to it. So it looks legit. But some of the others don't have detailed photos.

Back