Ever since mysticales left

Gallstaff

Established Member
Well even though she took credit for it, everyone knows (serously) that it was my idea to play gens games on kaillera every now and again. Well nows that time. I think that this saturday, the 3rd of august, we should all have another one of those. I'm just gonna throw out some ideas. Say from like 6 o clock to... ya know whenever. IN the channel... hmmm [nekkid] what do you all think?

sounds like a plan

i do everything naked to begin with anyway so that wouldn't be much of a challenge

but uhhhhh..... i cna't remember any decent multyplayer genesis games except herzog zwei and that only had 2 player support

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Aug. 01 2002, 11:06 am

Well even though she took credit for it, everyone knows (serously) that it was my idea to play gens games on kaillera every now and again.

It's easy for you to say this now that Mysticales is banned.
tongue.gif

Hmm...it's always great playing gens online...but your talking about 6pm U.S time. I live in the UK (+5:00)..and by 11pm, i will be full of beer and will not put up much of a fight on a beat-em-up like Streetfighter 2 (tho..it would be funny to see just how much of an ass kicking i can dish out!)
biggrin.gif

HADOKEN! Well i'm glad everyone likes my idea and thanks for the front-page mention, hollywood. I feel so goddamn special right now i think i need a change of underwear.

I never could understand herzog zwei. But a good multiplayer game would have to be any of the streets of rage games. That would be great to kick ass through the game with someone hundreds of miles away.

ok people tonight at 6.. ish i guess. I don't think i'll personally be around till like 7 but start at that time and i might be there so.. yeah it'll be fun.

herzog's a lot easier once you've read through the manual

(which, incidentally is somewhere on home of the underdogs)

though if i were to start a game right now i still wouldn't be able to remember what most of the troop order icons are for and i've logged countless hours playing it

oh also don't go into nekkid. It's a uk server so pings are bound to be high. Try segaclassics.de server instead.

I was planning on showing up but I had to do painting around the house. Damn good weather! Organise a meeting for wednesday I'll help out organizsing it.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Aug. 04 2002, 1:13 am

aw what the fuck no one showed up? What the hell you guys come on where's your sega spirit?

Mainly because I couldnt figure out where the hell you were.

Back