F-Zero Arrange (1992)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

A great OST brought to you by striker

Track Listing:

Code:
1) Opening Theme 4:20 
2) Big Blue 4:03 
3) Red Canyon 4:11 
4) Fire Field 4:15 
5) Silence 4:34 
6) White Land 4:22 
7) Port Town 4:40 
8) Select Time Theme 3:42 
9) Mute City 4:24 
10) Sand Ocean 4:39 
11) Death Wind 3:31 
12) Ending Theme 5:05
Size: ~79 MB

Download:
Mirror 1
Mirror 2

Beast

Thank you so much, I have been looking for this a long time!

Beast

But Dude, where can I find the ORIGINAL, not remixed, the ORIGINAL SNES Soundtrack for F-ZERO! I have been looking for like a million years :x
I am getting skeptical thinking about if there is even an ORIGINAL soundtrack! Argh!!! I shouldn't be saying this, but that THE WORST REMIX OF A GAME EVER MADE! It was SO bad sounding campared to the ORIGINAL soundtrack. No offense if you like it :D

With Love and Thanks, Beast.

PlasmaDavid

You mean the awesome electric guitar screeching awesome one? Nah it's.... awesome : )

Altarium

Beast said:
But Dude, where can I find the ORIGINAL, not remixed, the ORIGINAL SNES Soundtrack for F-ZERO! I have been looking for like a million years :x
I am getting skeptical thinking about if there is even an ORIGINAL soundtrack! Argh!!! I shouldn't be saying this, but that THE WORST REMIX OF A GAME EVER MADE! It was SO bad sounding campared to the ORIGINAL soundtrack. No offense if you like it :D

apparently you have a hard time grasping the concept of "jazz" ;)

Morejatroid

Beast said:

I don't Think so. i like this Soundtrack...maybe more tha the original

MemphiS

LOL! i have a f-zero theme as a ringtone for my cellphone :) its so funny when people turn around when they hear it and ask me which game melody that is. keep up the good work man. just fantastic to have'em to collection