Final fantasy 7

well im sure you have all heard the *myth* of being able to save aires. well i have tried many things all which have failed, has anyone had success in doing this? if so let me know id really like to find out but almost sure that you probably cant.

Yes I've done it on my PC version. But I'm not telling a word cause this is a PSX game in the wrong message boards.
angry.gif

PS: Yes I hate SONY.

That's funny.

I would have sworn this forum was in the Sega section rather than the general one.

it is in the Sega area, but it seems to jump around a bit. now, while posting, it says

SegaXtreme Board > Game Help > Final fantasy 7

but on the page your're reading this:

SegaXtreme Board > Sega > Game Help > Final fantasy 7

Originally posted by Link Hylia@May 22 2002,01:14

it is in the Sega area, but it seems to jump around a bit. now, while posting, it says

SegaXtreme Board > Game Help > Final fantasy 7

but on the page your're reading this:

SegaXtreme Board > Sega > Game Help > Final fantasy 7

happy now?
smile.gif

Hmm. The Game Help forum has moved since I posted.

I see. SkankinMonkey moved it.

Originally posted by Mysticales@May 22 2002,08:03

No PSX talk is fine. Do NOT jump him, This IS a help for games forum. Ok?

I didn't say that PSX talk isn't allowed.

Simply, I don't like PSX. That is!
smile.gif

lol actually i was talking about the PC version..

i also have FF8 for the PC.

so ur not gona tell me then
tongue.gif

oh well if ya change ur mind let me know

there is no legit way to revive Aeris. period. end of story.

all available ways, use cheating codes to get her, where she doesn't belong, and never was programmed into. thus, all ways to do it, are fraught with bugs, and has been known to crash at certain points.

best you can do, is build up Aeris to level 99, before the Temple of the Ancients.

Heh, reminds me of FF6, people were trying to figure out how to revive General Leo... I remember a fake code where you got 3 rename cards, renamed your first 3 chars to some dbz characters names, and then got your last guy imp'ed (turned into one of the green dudes) and then supposedly he'd become leo in the next fight. That was pretty funny.

Actually...rem how many said you COULDNT save Cid in FF6? HELL even the Official guide book says this! What??? You didnt save him??? Well play part 2 again of FF6 =P

There were so many rumors about saving characters in FF7. I remember trying a bunch of them. People said all kinds of things about how to save Aeris/Aerith, Zach, and get Sephiroth in your group. Let me tell you, none of them work! One guy even claimed that he worked with Squaresoft and said that the retarded kid that lives in that pipe and has a number on his arm is Zach (in the first city you are in, ??Midgar I believe??.... it's been awhile). But yeah, it's all bullshit.

Back