Finally...

I know no one cares, but I finally got my system up and running! To my pleasant surprise I actually got somewhat more than I barganed for. I only ordered a 1700+ XP processor but got an 1800+ at the same price. About the only nice thing that happened since last week when all this shiznit began.

Looks like no-one does care ???

I will show an interest then
smile.gif

What shiznit happened last week to you?

Originally posted by Omar@July 02 2002,01:49

Looks like no-one does care ???

I will show an interest then
smile.gif

What shiznit happened last week to you?

I'm not surprised. You need to be a mod or a tech-genius to get any attention around here (or a completely annoying moron works too, I suppose). Good thing I'm used to being shunned and on my own. That's the way I likes it
smile.gif

What happened to me is in another post buried somewhere. I lost my Slot 1 motherboard and didn't realize it would be so hard to find another one, so I just got a new processor too.

Oh, and thanks for the interest, but you don't have to pretend to care on my account. Next time you can just let my random and meaningless posts sink into the abyss
biggrin.gif

I will have to install a new ram eventually as mine is very low for my specs (1ghz Athlon AMD and a 64MBram don't really seem right together ???), but I am just too lazy when it comes to upgrading my pc :asleep.

Nice choice in a processor Quadriflax and you got a nice bonus too!

What brand/model motherboard did you get?

Yeah the AMD Athlon XP in my opinion are very good for the price. I bought a 1500+ but it was actually a 1600+ so I'm not complaining. I just need to get a new motherboard, I have a shitty ECS K7S5A. I've had nothing but problems with it, so hopefully I can get enough money someday to upgrade the motherboard. Think I could use some more RAM though, 512 MB DDR ram is not enough
smile.gif

Originally posted by IceMan2k@July 02 2002,12:27

Nice choice in a processor Quadriflax and you got a nice bonus too!

What brand/model motherboard did you get?

First post in over a week. Been away with my girlfriend at her cottage in the Thousand Islands so forgive the latency in reply.

If you still care I got an MSI K7T Turbo 2 (MS-6330). It only holds SDRAM, but I didn't really want to buy all new RAM too. It came highly recommended, though. So far so good!
smile.gif

Back