free flow

almost every topic in this section turns into off topic banter. so i thought might as well start a topic for off topic banter. basically when a topic goes off topic you can just come here and continue on with the off topic talk. most likely this wont work but what ever the hell i'm bored.

maybe i'll just use it for drunk ramlbes which right now i'm drunk but i dont feel like ramling mabye later in the night when the drunk depression kicks in fully

oh yeah... the drunk rambling. It's a good thing I sobered up in the last couple hours.

I think...

I hope, I have to drive really soon. Yeah I'm ok to drive.

funny thing happend that morning. I'm driving Lyndsey back to her car TWENTY freaking miles away, and whats this in the middle of the highway??? A rolled over car.

Good thing I was sobered up... I was seriousily.

It really amazes how people here in South Florida can flip their cars in strait aways. And it's not like these are SUVs or anything... no Honda Civics, Nissans, and other low to the ground wide enough to not freaking flip cars. How do they do it?

When I was in high school I used to have a job... well a profession... eh whatever I commited lots of crimes. Two of which were A)stunt driving my cars for fun and the job was B)smashing peoples cars up out in the woods so they can collect insurance. I have rolled several cars in my life purposely. Those low to the ground small cars are HARD to roll. I had a Ford Mustang and I had to floor that bitch upto 95 mph and cut a 90degree turn to get that bitch to drift and roll onto its side. Hella fun too!

[EDIT] I do advise you NOT to partake in either of those two activities as they are illegal, fraudulant and very dangerous. I am a trained quasi-professional who has been driving vehicles from a very young age... I am licensed as a ClassA with every endorsement and can legally drive any vehicle you throw at me including a tank... only thing is there are no streets to drive tanks on.

IceDigger, did you post on some Linux forum recently? Probably just a guy with the same handle.

Nope your right it is Ice. I forgot he used that nick. But seriously LOD you do suck. Don't argue; just accept it my friend.

Originally posted by slinga@Sun, 2005-10-09 @ 11:47 PM

Nope your right it is Ice. I forgot he used that nick. But seriously LOD you do suck. Don't argue; just accept it my friend.

[post=140541]Quoted post[/post]​

And how is that?

IceDigger is Iceman's "away" nick.

When I was in high school I used to have a job...

[snip]

smashing peoples cars up out in the woods so they can collect insurance

You don't see why you suck?

Hey, screw the insurance companies. Ok, it's true that fraudulent and frivolous claims do contribute to raising premiums, but it's not like they wouldn't raise 'em anyway.

Originally posted by it290@Mon, 2005-10-10 @ 01:40 AM

Hey, screw the insurance companies.  Ok, it's true that fraudulent and frivolous claims do contribute to raising premiums, but it's not like they wouldn't raise 'em anyway.

[post=140545]Quoted post[/post]​

Exactly... these people shell out upwards to 300 dollars a month (I pay 261 USD a month for my insurance. That was my lowest quote, I was quoted as high as 550 USD with other companies). And then when these people's cars would get screwed up the insurance company wouldn't cover. So those people instead would come to me and ask me to steal said car, I steal, joy ride, smash up and insurance company buys them a new car like they SHOULD have in the first place. Insurance companies have ways of getting around paying for damages... there is NO way for insurance companies to get out of paying for stolen cars.

[EDIT] Now I'll admit there is some sucky things in it... but then at the ages of 15 and 16 years old. 300 bucks is 300 bucks!

Is that a rabbit fucking a chicken? Wow I think it is. I've seen dogs fucking cats and a donkey trying to fuck a man. But I've definitely never in my life seen a rabbit fuck a chicken.

Back