FREE SEGA CD! Plus tons of other stuff.

Here’s some nice stuff I don’t have any use for anymore. Pictures of all the items can be found here and here.

1. Time Crisis for Playstation w/ Guncon – excellent condition w/ original box. $22

2. ECS K7VTA3 ATX Socket A motherboard – Brand new, never used. It uses the VIA KT333 chipset, supports Athlon XP / Athlon / Duron processors. It has USB 2.0, built-in audio, built-in LAN, and uses DDR ram. $25

3. Interact XBOX Powerpad – It’s green, and it’s bulky. Opened once to try it out. It’s probably a nice controller to use in an arcade stick. $5

4. Microsoft Sidewinder gamepad – This uses the gameport on the back of soundcards, excellent condition. Works in Windows 2k & XP by manually adding it in the “game controllers” config. 10 buttons total including two triggers. You can also connect multiple Sidewinders by the expansion port on the Sidewinder. $6

5. Texas Instrument Calculator USB cable – excellent condition. It lets you copy programs into your TI calculator. I think it supports all the TI calculators, check their website. $5

6. *SOLD* Sega CD and Sega Genesis *SOLD* – As is. I tried booting a Sega CD game, nothing appeared on the screen. The Genesis might not be working so that could be the problem. I have no Genesis games to test, so I don’t know about the condition of the Sega CD. Comes with 2 AC adaptors, no RF cables. I used my SNES cable to test it. FREE! Just pay for shipping.

7. D-link DI-701 1-port router – It works. I flashed it with the latest firmware too. There are actually two ports, one to plug the modem in, the other one to plug the PC or hub/switch in. Worked fine for me, but I upgraded to a wireless router. $6

8. Euro-Pro EP031 Mini Turbo Shark 400-watt hand vacuum – Brand new, never used. Uses a washable filter, comes with crevice tool, brush, and flexible hose. Mine works well, I use it to clean corners of my room. Plugs into AC outlet and has a very long cord. $8

9. Uniden PCW300 802.11b PCMCIA card – Brand new, but there is no box. I’ve tried 4 different Uniden products and they all work well, so I assume this card works with no problems.

10. Microsoft USB Intellimouse – branded by Dell, excellent condition. Uses a ball instead of optical, but it’s still good. USB cord might be too short for desktops but it is enough for notebook computers. $4

Shipping costs will be estimated later. I only charge $2-3 higher than the actual shipping price. The Sega CD will probably cost $20 to ship and I will only ship it in the U.S. I do combined shipping for free, just expect to pay for the shipping of the box + $2-3 for labor. I will ship these items worldwide, but I cannot guarantee that the packages won’t be lost. I accept Paypal, money orders, and check in U.S. currency ONLY. Buy in bulk, you’ll save lots of money.

Contact me at dnguyen800@Hotmail.com if you want to buy anything.

Originally posted by dnguyen800@May 16, 2004 @ 06:56 PM

6.Sega CD and Sega Genesis – As is. I tried booting a Sega CD game, nothing appeared on the screen. The Genesis might not be working so that could be the problem. I have no Genesis games to test, so I don’t know about the condition of the Sega CD. Comes with 2 AC adaptors, no RF cables. I used my SNES cable to test it. FREE! Just pay for shipping.

It's the second SCD and the first Genesis!!! :damn: I might want to get the SCD bundle...

Hey I just received the Sega CD today. I was wondering how do you know when it's working or not? Is the light supposed to come on or what? Thanks

Back